Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Official NFL 2021 Thread

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
McVey should have been calling passing plays a lot more this quarter. Deserved Rams win in the end.

What a game. What a set of playoffs.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
American football is so boring. I wish they could make it a bit more exciting.

handsome-player-man-beard-playing-soccer-holding-footballl-ball-over-yellow-background-bored-yawning-tired-covering-mouth-212106353.jpg

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
After a desperately uncompetitive wildcard round, that was a superb weekend of football!!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Heart breaking loss for the Bills in OT. This was one of the best NFL games I've seen in a while, with both the QBs Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes putting on a great show.

The way Mahomes sprinted over at the end of the game to embrace Allen and console him was a nice touch

This was one of the greatest post season NFL weekends

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Wow just watched BILLS v CHIEFS, who would want to be a defensive coordinator in this game.

Just thrilling to watch Allen and Mahomes at the top of their game, its sad it cannot have a rematch for the Superbowl, it just came down to the last one with the ball wins.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Wow just watched BILLS v CHIEFS, who would want to be a defensive coordinator in this game.

Just thrilling to watch Allen and Mahomes at the top of their game, its sad it cannot have a rematch for the Superbowl, it just came down to the last one with the ball wins.

Like a cricket match where the pitch just looks an absolute beast on the first morning, it did feel like OT was settled on the coin toss on who had the ball first.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Still haven't got over the Packers losing yet.

To lose is one thing, but the manner of defeat is truly galling.

We would have been at home this weekend too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Defense is fine, all they have to do is stop the opposition scoring more points than Rodgers can put on the board in three quarters.

Special Teams on the other hand is a clusterf**k of incompetence.

I'm going:-

0 - 3 Browns
0-1 Brentford.

Happy f**king Christmas you *#?$'s. :lolol:

Oh yeah - I did see this coming.
(I most definitely didn't see THAT coming)

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Heart breaking loss for the Bills in OT. This was one of the best NFL games I've seen in a while, with both the QBs Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes putting on a great show.

The way Mahomes sprinted over at the end of the game to embrace Allen and console him was a nice touch

This was one of the greatest post season NFL weekends

That was absolutely devastating; I still can't believe we managed to lose that game. As someone who supported the Bills through the Four Falls of Buffalo in the 90's, I guess I should have been prepared for them to find a way to throw it away against all the odds. It seems doubly harsh that we didn't even get an opportunity to respond in overtime. That seems a ridiculously unfair and illogical rule, particularly in a sport that tries so hard to level the playing field via draft order and strength of schedule. The way things were going, it's highly likely Buffalo would have evened things up and we'd have been given even more entertainment. Not that my heart could have taken much more. I'm completely shattered today, got about 2hrs sleep before getting up for work.

Jul 7, 2003
Nathaniel Hackett set to be announced as the new Broncos Head Coach.

Maybe we'll get a new veteran QB as well...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here