Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**The Official Match Thread – Brighton and Hove Albion vs Nottingham Forest***

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
O'Grady is a great defensive substitution when you are winning. He was never going to score a goal but caused enough havoc up top to thwart Forest at the back building attacks. Good on him!
Totally agree. I've never been his big get fan but he did well tonight, a real handful on top of his game.

Good win, we were the better side. Could - maybe should - have been at least one nil up before half time

Main positive - the number of people we had in the box when we attacked. If the keeper had saved Kaz's shot baldock was on for a tap in

Dunk MoM - hope we keep him but that performance should have put a few quid on his price

Negatives -

Too many soft bookings although that had probably more to do with the ref

Definitely too many silly free kicks given away in dangerous positions

Solly March's right foot :facepalm:

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Good performance tonight. For the first time in while we actually look like a proper team. Everyone working their swingers off for the three points. Hopefully CH has used preseason to make this HIS team now. Bruno was excellent against a very tricky Antonio. I liked the look of bong too.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]629758355293257728[/tweet]

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Very pleasing as well as three points, team played as a team, no stand out performances but more importantly no stand out poor performance,,early days but more confident now than a few weeks ago:clap::clap::albion2::albion2:

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
Did they, not what I heard. Thought they said he had only previously been used as a good impact sub. Thought he was brilliant. Glad Dunk got man of the match though.

I was referring to some of comments I have read here on NSC. Agree with you - he was brill.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Good performance tonight. For the first time in while we actually look like a proper team. Everyone working their swingers off for the three points. Hopefully CH has used preseason to make this HIS team now. Bruno was excellent against a very tricky Antonio. I liked the look of bong too.

This! There was a comment from Warren that Hemed was on his feet at the touchline encouraging O'Grady after being subbed. That's really good to see:)

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Every player worked their absolute socks off tonight, chasing down and closing down the ball all the time. Hemed looks like he's right up for it.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
20150807_210644.jpg

:ffsparr: :bigwave:

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
This! There was a comment from Warren that Hemed was on his feet at the touchline encouraging O'Grady after being subbed. That's really good to see:)

Hemed went mental trying to gee the crowd up a couple of minutes after the goal as well. Wasnt shirking anything in the air ether.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Very good team performance. Bruno, Dunk and LuaLua really shone for me.

We backed off far too much after the goal and were asking for it though.. if Forest didn't have shite strikers, we might've found ourselves in a bit of bother.

I'd be worried after that if I was a Forest fan, so reliant on Lansbury and Antonio and with no option to bring any players in for fees, they may struggle.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Very good team performance. Bruno, Dunk and LuaLua really shone for me.

We backed off far too much after the goal and were asking for it though.. if Forest didn't have shite strikers, we might've found ourselves in a bit of bother.

I'd be worried after that if I was a Forest fan, so reliant on Lansbury and Antonio and with no option to bring any players in for fees, they may struggle.

They've got a shitton of injuries to be fair.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A good brave performance by our troops today. Hughton wanted us to have the right attitude and it stuck until we were one up. Still a few signings needed but our style was decent enough and we seemed strong and determined. An in-form LuaLua is a real bonus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here