****** The Official January Transfer Window Thread *******

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I don't even know what a dolt is so I'm going to admit defeat

A dolt is a dunce.

Incidently, if we'd taken the 9 points off Millwall and Blackpool we'd now be 13 points clear of relegation, and job pretty much done. So it is sort of worrying, but I stand by the fact that if we beat Millwall on St Patricks Day we'll avoid relegation this miserable season.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Never thought much of Burke of the Director of Football role in the club, however he did manage to sign players, even though several were complete rubbish, he did manage to sign players.

The side need something to make us spark, the manager needs to put his own mark on the side and we need a signing to keep the fans happy. Yes I know players are returning from injury but it will take them a while to get back to match fitness.

Come on sign someone, please!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Some hilarious nuggets from some fans on Twitter tonight. Some saying TB is only in it for the money, despite us never making a profit with him at the helm and that because we didnt actually spend any money, they are against modern football - despite the fact the amount of money in the game is all that is WRONG about modern football !!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I almost feel sorry the people at SSN, there's just absolutely nothing happening... Nothing of any interest anyway. But them trying to make out it's dramatic ect is quite tiresome, just admit it's shit!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Greg Luer (recently left Burgess Hill) gone on loan to Port Vale for a month from Hull. Good luck to him - presumably to get some game time.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Keith Andrews has gone back to MK Dons from Bolton after Watford terminated his loan spell

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lingard loaned to Derby. Derby have done very well tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports