Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the official im getting sh*t faced tonight thread

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
T tip this. No one knows it. Try chicken and mushroom pot noodle with a double shot of vodka. Amazing...

We have one in stock, but no vodka. Any other tipple suggestions ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Easy , what's your connection with Batman and do you like Kasabians ez eah song?

Never heard Kasabians ez eah song. Although I will admit to enjoying the chant of EAA-SY EAA-SY perhaps a bit too much when we go 3 or 4 nil up. A rare pleasure, granted.

As for Batman - I have no direct connection to the Caped Crusader. But the bat theme in my avatar and signature, which I assume you're referring to, stem back to a surreal afternoon spent at Hove Town Hall some time in the late 90's / early 2000's during the first Public Enquiry, when the LDC lawyer asked, with a straight face to the bat expert (despite the COMPLETE absence of bats found at Falmer) that were we to build a stadium there, "you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

I guess you had to be there.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Never heard Kasabians ez eah song. Although I will admit to enjoying the chant of EAA-SY EAA-SY perhaps a bit too much when we go 3 or 4 nil up. A rare pleasure, granted.

As for Batman - I have no direct connection to the Caped Crusader. But the bat theme in my avatar and signature, which I assume you're referring to, stem back to a surreal afternoon spent at Hove Town Hall some time in the late 90's / early 2000's during the first Public Enquiry, when the LDC lawyer asked, with a straight face to the bat expert (despite the COMPLETE absence of bats found at Falmer) that were we to build a stadium there, "you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

I guess you had to be there.
I was there! For first session anyway but don't remember albeit it was dull, and there were many dull sessions. Nice use of the Bat anyway, you could lie and say you related toBatfink or someone similar to make more interesting mind. Disappointed avatar not more heritage. Just make up, no one will know. You related to Dracula for instance? Of course you are. He's second cousin etc etc.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was there! For first session anyway but don't remember albeit it was dull, and there were many dull sessions. Nice use of the Bat anyway, you could lie and say you related toBatfink or someone similar to make more interesting mind. Disappointed avatar not more heritage. Just make up, no one will know. You related to Dracula for instance? Of course you are. He's second cousin etc etc.

What more heritage could there be than an obscure reference 15 years ago during the interminable planning process into the eventual triumph that is now the Amex stadium ? I'm clinging to that forever. It might even be lurking around on GOLD somewhere, I remember Tom Hark Preston Park writing an absolute MASTERPIECE on that session, amongst others.

As for dullness - that was one of the few sessions that elicited multiple guffaws from the gallery. Its one tiny part of the fabric and history of our great club, and I for one will never relinquish it :)

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I cvanconfirm - I am officially, totally, absolutely, SHITFACED!!!!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
i can confirm i got in at 5am this morning, apsalutly sh*t faced. Drinking yaga boms ( whatever there called ) and pints.
got a bollocking from the wife , feel apsalutly sh*t today,

and can confirm as usuall , that it will never happen again....:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here