Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the official im getting sh*t faced tonight thread

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Couple of glasses of wine with the OH with some canapes, heading out shortly, will we last until midnight ?? Debateable, but we'll have fun trying !!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Poor you my whole family have had the runs ,hope you get better soon !

Thanks..........I really need my head testing though! I'm really not in good shape regarding the "stomach bug" part, so what have we eaten earlier??..............Yep a take away indian!!

Note: I would have replied to this earlier, but sadly I have spent a fair amount of the time in the bathroom!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thanks..........I really need my head testing though! I'm really not in good shape regarding the "stomach bug" part, so what have we eaten earlier??..............Yep a take away indian!!

Note: I would have replied to this earlier, but sadly I have spent a fair amount of the time in the bathroom!

I'd recommend a glass of Port and Brandy as a " settler " if you still have a bit of gut rot. This was a tip from an ex licensee who knows his stuff, obviously not BG .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thanks for the tip, but even the thought of alcohol is making me gag :sick: :)

Oh dear, in that case anything with Ginger in it will help settle your stomach, obviously not Geri Halliwell, The Proclaimers or Chris Evans.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'd recommend a glass of Port and Brandy as a " settler " if you still have a bit of gut rot. This was a tip from an ex licensee who knows his stuff, obviously not BG .

I agree it is a well known remedy but personally I like good brandy and port but not together personnal choice as I think mixing them spoils 2 good drinks. Another good one is Underberg usually found hanging on the back of the bar in a leather belt thing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I will pay for tonights excess, a few glasses of White, a Wetsvleterren 12, half a bottle of Port, a glass of Prosecco and now moving in to a Westmalle Dubel.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
FU AND ALL YER FAMILIES YER POOFTERS AND ILL FIGHT YUAS ALL IF YER DARE...

HMY :) I've not. Been deinkin hic. Xxxxxxxx

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm trying to write my next log piece about the demise of the FA Cup. But my attentiveness is being interwuptid bye a lak of fowcus az a certin over halv keyps toping me up...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Not to those with access to a drinks cabinet when home for dinner...

Easy , what's your connection with Batman and do you like Kasabians ez eah song?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm trying to write my next log piece about the demise of the FA Cup. But my attentiveness is being interwuptid bye a lak of fowcus az a certin over halv keyps toping me up...
You are a drunk and a savage Sir.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How dare you. You don't know me.....

.... but you're right.

T tip this. No one knows it. Try chicken and mushroom pot noodle with a double shot of vodka. Amazing...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here