Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Anyone who shakes hands with David Icke and calls him 'the great man' must be a right ****. Who'd do a thing like that? Oh.............

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Anyone who shakes hands with David Icke and calls him 'the great man' must be a right ****. Who'd do a thing like that? Oh.............

Had a quick look at Icke's twitter account, blimey there's people that believe him and loads in fact. Very worrying

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Spuds have reversed their decision to furlough non playing staff.

Too late to rectify their reputation?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If someone told me the types that did this usually Tarmac driveways and live in caravans I wouldn't be surprised, and it is Kent.

I live in Kent. On the rare occasion that we've had travellers on a green (impossible, now, owing to deeply embedded rocks at the edge of most greenspace) the local chavs have take the opportunity to go on a burgulary binge in the expectation this would be blamed on the travellers. :shrug:

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
At last Michael Gove can take his rightful place as a Grade A C*nt. Looks like he managed to get his daughter tested whilst being part of a government that can't be arsed to get all health workers the same treatment.
Nice that the Daily Mail - of all publications - should expose this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lockdown-rules-photographed-jogging-park.html

It kind of makes sense given he's quite important in the government right now.

"Why did Michael Gove get and transmit coronavirus to the other half of the cabinet?"

"Because we refused to test someone in his household with symptoms out of principle"

It's the same reason Boris got tested I imagine. Because we can't afford to have more interruptions in government.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Christ.

This takes me back to when a paediatrician in Portsmouth had a brick thrown through her window back in the 90s :facepalm:

Indeed, by an intelligent chav lady leading a lynch mob on an estate believing the person was a paedophile

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I live in Kent. On the rare occasion that we've had travellers on a green (impossible, now, owing to deeply embedded rocks at the edge of most greenspace) the local chavs have take the opportunity to go on a burgulary binge in the expectation this would be blamed on the travellers. :shrug:

Scum blaming scum :glare:
Only difference is one lot live in caravans and the others in flats and houses.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He's the quintessential spunk trumpet and no mistake.
Completely agree. But even I didn't think he was this bad.

This has to be the end of his career apart from appearing with Alex Jones or Icke in their mentalist shows.

What an utter ****.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Scum blaming scum :glare:
Only difference is one lot live in caravans and the others in flats and houses.

Different type of scum, though. One makes a fair mess in a public park as part of their outmoded lifestyle and culture, and the other robs from their own, hoping it will be blamed on the outsiders. I know which I'd punch harder, given the opportunity, and a formal exemption from prosecution.:wink::wave:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That’s him gone. Ofcom are complaining down on broadcasters stoking this. Mainly been weird high numbered channels on Sky... until now

Yup, definitely gone. The telecom business is mighty. And I agree, **** him. I'm with Children's Health Defense on this one.

"Thousands of peer reviewed scientific studies link wireless technology, including 5G, to a grim inventory of deadly and dangerous injuries. Children’s Health Defense (CHD) does not find sound scientific evidence to support the hypothesis that 5G is the cause of the COVID-19 pandemic. We believe that the spread of this hypothesis provides a strategic advantage to Big Telecom and Big Data. Allowing these companies to focus the debate on COVID-19 has given them pretext to censor discussion of 5G and to shift the debate to a battlefield where the science is hypothetical and weak. We therefore urge health advocates to focus discussion on proven harms.

There is ample pervasive human evidence of 5G and wireless harms. CHD’s work, including our historic lawsuit against the FCC for its false and obsolete health guidelines, is a potent threat to the wireless industry and its fraud on the public. CHD will continue to share the evidence and truth about 5G and wireless harms."

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yup, definitely gone. The telecom business is mighty. And I agree, **** him. I'm with Children's Health Defense on this one.

"Thousands of peer reviewed scientific studies link wireless technology, including 5G, to a grim inventory of deadly and dangerous injuries. Children’s Health Defense (CHD) does not find sound scientific evidence to support the hypothesis that 5G is the cause of the COVID-19 pandemic. We believe that the spread of this hypothesis provides a strategic advantage to Big Telecom and Big Data. Allowing these companies to focus the debate on COVID-19 has given them pretext to censor discussion of 5G and to shift the debate to a battlefield where the science is hypothetical and weak. We therefore urge health advocates to focus discussion on proven harms.

There is ample pervasive human evidence of 5G and wireless harms. CHD’s work, including our historic lawsuit against the FCC for its false and obsolete health guidelines, is a potent threat to the wireless industry and its fraud on the public. CHD will continue to share the evidence and truth about 5G and wireless harms."

Hopefully you were never exposed to analogue TVs then.

Do these studies tell us why 3G or 4G is safe but 5G is not?

Aren’t CHD anti-vaxxers anyway? Add them to the list too

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hopefully you were never exposed to analogue TVs then.

Do these studies tell us why 3G or 4G is safe but 5G is not?

Aren’t CHD anti-vaxxers anyway? Add them to the list too

The studies tell us that 3G and 4G is bad and 5G is worse.

I dont know their stance on vaccines and dont really give a shit either since its not the subject, My own stance in that question is "could be good, could be bad - it depends".

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I dont know their stance on vaccines and dont really give a shit either since its not the subject, My own stance in that question is "could be good, could be bad - it depends".

Why’s it bad? What’s the difference? And do you actually understand or does it just read good to you?

All of it - is just using radio waves already all around us. In many countries 5G is just using the spectrum that analogue tv preciously did. Was that dangerous?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

worse for what? as noted some system use previously used frequncies, and some systems use the same band as wifi. should be copius amounts of evidence of something.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Why’s it bad? What’s the difference? And do you actually understand or does it just read good to you?

All of it - is just using radio waves already all around us. In many countries 5G is just using the spectrum that analogue tv preciously did. Was that dangerous?

Its bad because its been proven over and over and over again that electromagnetic radition is harmful. There's thousands and thousands of studies that prove it, and one or two studies, funded by the telecom business and endlessly repeated in the debate, that says "there is no proof of it being dangerous". As for the exact technical aspects, I'm no expert, but others are.

In what countries would that be?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Its bad because its been proven over and over and over again that electromagnetic radition is harmful. There's thousands and thousands of studies that prove it, and one or two studies, funded by the telecom business and endlessly repeated in the debate, that says "there is no proof of it being dangerous". As for the exact technical aspects, I'm no expert, but others are.

In what countries would that be?

Cool story Mr Icke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here