Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official Corona virus C**T list

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The distance is irrelevant.

Everyone is allowed to deliver food and medicines to relatives who are vulnerable and in complete lockdown. There is no distance limit.

There is no distance limit specified, but common sense would suggest that you don’t drive that kind of distance when there are other options available for food and medicine to be delivered from people more local to his parents.

It is patently obvious he has bent the rules for personal reasons. I understand that, I can empathise with his circumstance.

However, if I and the great many other people in the country facing those circumstances did the same thing, then the infection rate will not drop and people will die as a result.

He is in public office and has to be seen to be setting a good example to the nation.

He hasn’t and should resign.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are you in a position where you are responsible for encouraging people not to make unnecessary journeys?

Are you therefore suggesting my journey was unnecessary? Or his parents have to suffer because of who he is?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
a plane full of sell entitled , rules don't apply to me , arse hats......i bet they're really happy their dirty weekend is in the papers.....property and finance eh...aka white collar criminals......massive fines should apply.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Medical staff have had catalytic converters nicked from their motors parked in Darent Valley Hospital car park. I'd knock the thieves out with a bit of piping and stick them straight into the hospital incinerator.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Medical staff have had catalytic converters nicked from their motors parked in Darent Valley Hospital car park. I'd knock the thieves out with a bit of piping and stick them straight into the hospital incinerator.

That’s a ridiculous reaction

Why would you knock them out first?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Presumably just to temporarily disable them for transition. Then wait until fully conscious before burning. Feet first.

Spoiler alert: have you read the latests 'Dragon Tattoo' book? :ohmy:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
On the contrary, the distance is entirely relevant.

It makes it all the more likely that there was an alternative option available within a much closer proximity to Jenrick’s parents. These are listed in your quoted information.

He bent the rules and should resign.

But just for clarity, 40 miles is not that far, just over half an hour depending upon road conditions. If I needed to be SURE that my loved ones were OK I would not risk relying on a volunteer/charity service.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thanks goodness nobody is on TV pushing that theory.

Oh, wait...

[TWEET]1249639419369357312[/TWEET]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Thanks goodness nobody is on TV pushing that theory.

Oh, wait...

[TWEET]1249639419369357312[/TWEET]

That’s him gone. Ofcom are complaining down on broadcasters stoking this. Mainly been weird high numbered channels on Sky... until now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here