Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Chocolate Bar Championship

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Are we including miniature bars such as the Penguin?

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
You're all insane - Curly Wurly

60 for £15, chocolatey, chewy caramel, cheap, relatively light and fun. What more could you want?

Last edited:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
These are rather marvellous -resembles a Topic in many ways. Plus it comes with the added bonus of the obvious double entendre whilst standing in the queue at the checkout, which is always a winner with the ladies:

nosh bar.jpg Fnarr, Fnarr......:rolleyes:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Will we be separating different versions of the same bar?

For example, the peanut butter kitkat chunky has just been re-released and is amazing, but it's also far superior to any other kitkat. If the vote was just kitkat chunky by itself I don't feel I could vote for it, but I will be voting for peanut butter kitkat chunky if it's on the list

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Hmmm. Used to be a firm favourite but DAIRY MILK normally wins the battle of the cubed pieced chocolate bar these days when I'm at the confectionary counter at London Bridge station, along with those fruit pastille SOURS.

But let's not confuse things. This is a CHOCOLATE BAR championship, and so I must nominate DAIRY MILK
Only Galaxy and/or Galaxy hazelnut will do in the cubed, pieced chocolate bar wars. Chocolate bar royalty compared with your plebeian cadburys and yorkie - Taste the milk :drool:

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
I like my bars MEATY, so a Double Decker, Lion Bar, Kit Kat Chunky and a Snickers will do me. On the odd occasion i devour a wispa, im CONSTANTLY left dissatisfied and still need FILLING.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here