Mars (surely the favourite?)
Dairy Milk
Yorkie
Kit Kat
Kit Kat Chunky
Twix
Penguin
Club

There are gonna be some real heavy hitters in this competition.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why would anyone ever have a KitKat when you can have a KitKat Chunky?

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
If there is a Chocolate Bar World Cup, then the Holy Trinity of STAR BAR, DOUBLE DECKER and BOOST would surely all feature. I can also really see the Yorkie becoming the Honey Badger "People's Champion" of this tournamnent.

I'd also give an honourable mention to some of the superb stuff from overseas that can be found in places such as CyberCandy - Take 5 from the USA and Tim Tams from Australia would be great additions to the event if they weren't so obscure.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Boost
Mars (surely the favourite?)
Dairy Milk
Yorkie
Kit Kat
Kit Kat Chunky
Twix
Penguin
Club

There are gonna be some real heavy hitters in this competition.

I've got a sneaky feeling Mars won't even make it to the final, most people like them but not too many would class it as their favourite bar.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope to get some support for the CULT bar that is Kinder Bueno - it's flipping LOVELY.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Are they chocolate BARs though? I'm not sure and need guidance. If they are counted, then Maltesers will also need to be considered

I would argue that chocolate oranges are eligible, because they are available in bar form. However using the same logic, I would say after eights should be ruled out.

chocor.jpg

Stumpy Tim

I'd also give an honourable mention to some of the superb stuff from overseas that can be found in places such as CyberCandy - Take 5 from the USA and Tim Tams from Australia would be great additions to the event if they weren't so obscure.

With so many involved in the competition, I can't allow international bars I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here