Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official ‘3 to USG’ loan thread: 22/23

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We know USG have lost Mitoma (LW) and Undav (CF), there are also questions marks as to whether Vanzeir (CF/RW) and Casper Nielsen (CM) will stay.

However, they have signed Ross Sykes (CB) and Dennis Eckert Ayensa (CF)

Therefore, Adingra for Mitoma seems a no-brainer. I think Ayensa has come in to replace Undav although given they now have a European campaign to fight an extra attacker will be necessary and Abdallah Sima could be useful there. If they do lose Vanzeir to Bruges I wonder if they'll go for Bas Dost who is out of contract at Brugge and would be a good option if they could get him.

I also think USG like to play with wing-backs and we've invested £3 million in Karbownik, who can play on either flank.

Therefore, I'd send out Adingra, Sima and Karbownik.

I think Kozlowski might be better suited to a UK loan, maybe in the Championship. Blackburn have shed a load of players - especially central midfielders - and we seem to have a relationship with them.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
We know USG have lost Mitoma (LW) and Undav (CF), there are also questions marks as to whether Vanzeir (CF/RW) and Casper Nielsen (CM) will stay.

However, they have signed Ross Sykes (CB) and Dennis Eckert Ayensa (CF)

Therefore, Adingra for Mitoma seems a no-brainer. I think Ayensa has come in to replace Undav although given they now have a European campaign to fight an extra attacker will be necessary and Abdallah Sima could be useful there. If they do lose Vanzeir to Bruges I wonder if they'll go for Bas Dost who is out of contract at Brugge and would be a good option if they could get him.

I also think USG like to play with wing-backs and we've invested £3 million in Karbownik, who can play on either flank.

Therefore, I'd send out Adingra, Sima and Karbownik.

I think Kozlowski might be better suited to a UK loan, maybe in the Championship. Blackburn have shed a load of players - especially central midfielders - and we seem to have a relationship with them.

Karbonwik has stated he s a CM and wants to play in that position I think ? If I recall correctly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here