Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Official ‘3 to USG’ loan thread: 22/23

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think Sima will go to USG.

They are in the top division and have European football, so I would imagine everyone will want to ensure the quality is right.
Taylor Richards perhaps?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Kozlowski, Mitoma and Undav came to us from their squad this summer.

That's a midfielder, a winger and a striker.

So to replace them :

Midfielder : Kozlowski ( again ), Leonard or Moran
Winger : Adingra
Striker : Sima

Realistically, I think the behind doors friendly is the key here and they will see the loan options in action and then take their pick. They may even trial some in their team - which is why this is at the training centre. Although by all accounts Adingra is already decided.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Lots of candidates. Enciso and Zeqiri, Adingra are some of the guys I could see back in USG. Maybe Kozlowski again.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lots of candidates. Enciso and Zeqiri, Adingra are some of the guys I could see back in USG. Maybe Kozlowski again.

Depends on how much Tony wants that Champions League money. I wonder if he’d send some big hitters like Alzate or Lallana for a half season loan to help with the qualifying games?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Depends on how much Tony wants that Champions League money. I wonder if he’d send some big hitters like Alzate or Lallana for a half season loan to help with the qualifying games?

Not sure Lallana aged 35 or something wants to move to Belgium just because Tony wants glory for his Union.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Realistically, I think the behind doors friendly is the key here and they will see the loan options in action and then take their pick. They may even trial some in their team - which is why this is at the training centre. Although by all accounts Adingra is already decided.

Makes perfect sense now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here