The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Will be watching the SB at the Gin Mill in New York which is one of the main bars for Giants fans

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Anyone got tickets for the London games? The Saints-Dolphins game sold out in about 45 minutes, Ravens-Jags still on sale but only crap seats, I've had no joy getting a sideline seat yet :(

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Anyone got tickets for the London games? The Saints-Dolphins game sold out in about 45 minutes, Ravens-Jags still on sale but only crap seats, I've had no joy getting a sideline seat yet :(
Had a Season ticket for the last few years, almost gave it up this year but gave in, I don't really like Wembley, really enjoyed Twickers though.

On another note, absolutely bricking it for Sunday night, come on you FALCONS!

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Had a Season ticket for the last few years, almost gave it up this year but gave in, I don't really like Wembley, really enjoyed Twickers though.

On another note, absolutely bricking it for Sunday night, come on you FALCONS!

Hehe yea my excitement is now turning to nerves, by Sunday I could be a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'll be cheering on the Falcons at the Sports Bar in Marylebone following the Brentford game with a mix bunch of Redskins and Steelers fans. Really looking forward to the game, and I think that Falcons offense can get the job done.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
Like everyone that isn't a patriots fan, (or Bucs, Panthers, saints I assume) I will be cheering on the Falcons.
I went to the same University as Tevin Coleman, so rooting for him to do something big. Plus it's the Patriots.

Jul 7, 2003

Is that the general sale or just the ST's?

I've been out of the country but don't remember seeing any details of when the tickets go on sale.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Is that the general sale or just the ST's?

I've been out of the country but don't remember seeing any details of when the tickets go on sale.

Today was the release of pre-sale tickets which you needed to register for. Saints-Dolphins sold out immediately but StubHub and GetMeIn were flooded with triple priced tickets within minutes, nothing left for general sale. I managed to get some terrible tickets up in the corner for the Jags game.

Jul 7, 2003
Today was the release of pre-sale tickets which you needed to register for. Saints-Dolphins sold out immediately but StubHub and GetMeIn were flooded with triple priced tickets within minutes, nothing left for general sale. I managed to get some terrible tickets up in the corner for the Jags game.

Totally missed the whole registration thing this time having had tickets for years. That'll teach me to watch RedZone rather than listen to Dreary Dara on a Sunday night.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
5d39d23152e97e941ffcf94887505cb6.jpg
deserved MVP!

Jul 7, 2003
5d39d23152e97e941ffcf94887505cb6.jpg
deserved MVP!

Enjoy the game this evening Dave and hope you get the result you want. My boys have kept the trophy nice and clean for you for the last year.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
For patriots and the NFL yes. For me the most gut wrenching, painful final quarter iv ever watched.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Woken up a broken man. The more I think about it the more angry I get at Kyle Shannahan and his dreadful play calling which cost us in the 4th. WHY THE F**K when in field goal range and to win the game doesn't he just give it freeman 3 times to wind the clock down gain a bit of yardage and let Bryant kick the winning kick. Instead he keep telling ryan to throw it, he gets sacked again and again we lose yardage out of field goal range we punt the game is gone. Gutted. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports