Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
1e03e838578a9f81ba4f80644d94f4ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Amazing that the Georgia Dome is being demolished after 24 years and the Falcons move to the $1bn Mercedes Benz Stadium for the new season in September.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not happening tonight for the Packers

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Huge call not to overturn the Brady fumble, was a clear fumble and apparently they called Pittsburgh recovery prior to review so I don't see how there was evidence to overturn the recovery they had called... Will be too much for the Steelers now...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Huge call not to overturn the Brady fumble, was a clear fumble and apparently they called Pittsburgh recovery prior to review so I don't see how there was evidence to overturn the recovery they had called... Will be too much for the Steelers now...

Because there was no evidence showing Pittsburgh had recovered it on the initial fumble. They actually called it Patriots way first, that's why it was cited as call on the field stands.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
That's not what they said on commentary after the announcement. I thought so too before the review but that's not what they said and showed on film

The commentator just said he apologises regarding that call as he was reciting Tomlin's view not the Officials.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I missed them say that... Can't say I am surprised as there was no sign of a call like that before.

Steelers D just cannot cope with Brady so would likely to have just delayed the inevitable anyway

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Good news that my Browns have signed Jamie Collins to a new 4 yr deal. He certainly gave the LB corps a kick up the ass when he came in, & did a decent job in the 8 games he played. Will be a big plus going in to next season.

Now to sort out Pryor.....

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Talking to a Giants fan in north stand concourse last night, was saying walkabout in Brighton is a great place to watch the super bowl, anyone back that up or indeed going there to watch it?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Talking to a Giants fan in north stand concourse last night, was saying walkabout in Brighton is a great place to watch the super bowl, anyone back that up or indeed going there to watch it?

Im going down there with a few mates - got a booth booked!
Im pretty sure the Brighton Tsunami / Sussex Saxons teams usually go down there for the SB as well, so should be a great atmosphere....

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Im going down there with a few mates - got a booth booked!
Im pretty sure the Brighton Tsunami / Sussex Saxons teams usually go down there for the SB as well, so should be a great atmosphere....

Great need somewhere with good atmosphere and won't mind me going through the emotions of the game! am coming over from southampton as no where there is showing it and heading to London is too pricey!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here