Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Yet another football legend suffering the effects of years of bashing heads....very sad. I remember Gastineau absolutely tearing through people in the 80's with the Jets - he was a beast.
On the back of watching "Concussion" again yesterday, this is another reminder of why the League is clamping down on targeting & dangerous hits leading with the helmet these days....

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...-alzheimer’s-parkinsons/ar-AAm2p9s?li=BBnb7Kz

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So in old change semi-finals tonight.

Still fancy the Packers as winning the main event two weeks today

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Can't wait for tonight's games.

Packers/ Falcons comes down to Rodgers imo. I doubt the Falcons offence is going to be slowed down.

Steelers/ Patriots will be decided by the Steelers running game vs the Patriots stout run defence. If Bell is allowed to go off for 150 yards again, Steelers win. Force Pittsburgh to beat you in the air, Roethlisberger's struggled on the road this year. Keep an eye out for Pittsburg's young and much improved defence. Tuitt, Shazier, Dupree and Harrison have been outstanding in the playoffs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can I just say the fella in Friday nights ESL dressed head to toe in Packers gears including a Favre jersey - wasn't me.

But nuff respect.

Last edited:

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Packers have three WR's listed as questionable for tonight: Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison. Plus the team didn't train on Friday due to multiple cases of 'flu.

Gulp.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
480069f590e0c2171c7c556922cfb418.jpg

At last it's time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
I think the Falcons will win tonight - Packers luck must run out soon and the latest injuries might just be too much for them. I would hope that they won't be playing the Pats in the Superbowl but not sure that the Steelers have enough to hold back the Brady bunch.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Didn't realise the Falcons offensive numbers this season bore comparison with The Greatest Show on Turf.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Been such a joy to watch this season, what ever happens we have had one hell of a unexpected season with this young team and good thing is I don't think this is a one off we could be around for a while with this team and some good additions. My emotions are a mess right now, come on Atlanta!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Didn't realise the Falcons offensive numbers this season bore comparison with The Greatest Show on Turf.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Offensively they have been fantastic, but it's been down to the whole unit.

Not wishing to be rude (knowing full well I going to be seriously rude, for comedic effect) but a shaved monkey could have QB'ed Atlanta to a better record than Cleveland, this season. :smile:

Jul 7, 2003
Offensively they have been fantastic, but it's been down to the whole unit.

Not wishing to be rude (knowing full well I going to be seriously rude, for comedic effect) but a shaved monkey could have QB'ed Atlanta to a better record than Cleveland, this season. :smile:

Although Gus Bradley would still have failed!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bloody hell I'm out of breathe already.

Great drive by Atlanta now this reply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here