The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Dont worry I had a nightmare on the wavers so anything Tannehill does will beat the QB I had to select (which was non-existent)

Still, less than four points up on a non-playing QB. Didn't even know it was possible to be that ineffective!

Jul 7, 2003
Still, less than four points up on a non-playing QB. Didn't even know it was possible to be that ineffective!

In my league, I am now on my 5th QB in 5 weeks. The last two weeks I had Ryan Fitzpatrick who scored -2.50 which I believe is the worst QB score ever in FF. I replaced him with Siemian who only managed around 6 points before heading off injured. At least Wentz has given me a reasonable score for today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oakland Raiders about to score alert

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
In my league, I am now on my 5th QB in 5 weeks. The last two weeks I had Ryan Fitzpatrick who scored -2.50 which I believe is the worst QB score ever in FF. I replaced him with Siemian who only managed around 6 points before heading off injured. At least Wentz has given me a reasonable score for today.

I picked up Siemian a couple of weeks ago just in time for his injury. Tannehill and - until today - Mariota have been utterly hopeless.

Jul 7, 2003
What a opening down drive!! Touchdown Falcons lead!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nervous start by Lynch on his home debut. Will be interesting to see how much of playbook Kubiak opens up for him as he played most of last week out of the shotgun.

We are a second half team this season so hopefully the Falcons won't get too far ahead before we warm up.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Nervous start by Lynch on his home debut. Will be interesting to see how much of playbook Kubiak opens up for him as he played most of last week out of the shotgun.

We are a second half team this season so hopefully the Falcons won't get too far ahead before we warm up.

Nervy 2nd half to come! We got to come out with the same intensity as the first half and get some points in the board early.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Very impressed with the Falcons. I knew they were good on offence, but they're doing very well on defence as well.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
This team are starting to make me believe!! Getting hard to keep my feet on the ground watching this team atm.... which leads to a bigger fall when we do our usual implode! But we look a lot better than the team that went 5-0 last year in all areas!

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Any Chargers fans on here? They provide plenty of entertainment every week.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

This might be a bit controversial, but how about picking Rodgers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports