Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Pretty happy place on here this morning! Seems like for once the majority of people's teams won!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Worked before, so still feeling smug and happy that Redskins beat the Cleveland this week....
A two game winning streak ��

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
On the bucket list, to get out there to see them on their own turf. Paid a very silly amount of money for tickets for Wembley last season, buying them on the day they went on sale to make sure I didn't miss out, only for them to lose the game in a way that only Buffalo seem capable of. It was great, though, seeing so many other Bills fans, and not just Americans. Thought I was one of very, very few, but didn't feel like it on that day.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Texans v vikings
Falcons (at last!) v Broncos
Are the chosen Sunday games on sky sports this Sunday!

Jul 7, 2003
Texans v vikings
Falcons (at last!) v Broncos
Are the chosen Sunday games on sky sports this Sunday!

Looking forward to our game against your Falcons. A really good test for our Defence but also of your offence. Can't believe I am saying this but I hope Coleman is able to play to get a proper test. However, given his sickle cell problem, I would hate to see him risk playing and screw up his health for the sake of one game.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Absolutely buzzing for the Falcons game tonight! Really fancy our chances if Ryan gets going again and the defence holds up!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Were Sky just suggesting that the Colts were falling apart as they were only beating the Bears by 3 points? The same Colts that fell apart to the Jags at Wembley? If I ever needed the "kick me" sign on my back polishing..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here