Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I think there's talent on that roster as well. Very, very surprised that TJ Yeldon hasn't made more of an impact.

Despite having catches of 7,7 and 8 yards Yeldon finished the game with 2 yards ??? We throw so many screens to him he's got to make 5 yards just get back the line of scrimmage. Hopefully Ivory will be back this week to help carry the load and give a different threat. We could also do with putting Jack on the field, watching Posluzny, a 240lb Linebacker, chasing Benjamin is no fun.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Despite having catches of 7,7 and 8 yards Yeldon finished the game with 2 yards ??? We throw so many screens to him he's got to make 5 yards just get back the line of scrimmage. Hopefully Ivory will be back this week to help carry the load and give a different threat. We could also do with putting Jack on the field, watching Posluzny, a 240lb Linebacker, chasing Benjamin is no fun.

Signing Ivory was hardly a vote of confidence in Yeldon. I think he's a good buy low candidate at the moment in FF because Yeldon has been so terrible in the first couple of weeks that any type of ground game might see Ivory made the bell cow. I like Ivory, always runs hard, a bit younger than you think and led the AFC in rushing yards last year. On the downside, he is made of glass though.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Texans shut out by a weakened Pats side 27-0. Every so often CBS would let you hear from “miked up” Lamar Miller. Seems a bit of a gimmick to me, all you really hear is a lot of crashing noises. One of the commentators said there was a possibility that the punctured lung Packers receiver Randall Cobb got during the playoffs was caused by the battery pack he wore for the mike and added that a lot of players are not comfortable being miked up. Can’t be long before the NFL put mini GoPros in players’ helmets.

Also looks like “Deflategate” is still rumbling on.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Bellichek the master of Next Man Up. I hate the Pats, but seriously smacking the Texans down with a 3rd string QB? How can you not be impressed by that.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
how many games? Was the last loss against Broncos in November?

It wasn't that many. 5 regular season games after they ended Kansas run last week. Their last regular season loss was to the Patriots as well, week 14 last year.

Lies damned lies and statistics.

The Patriots lost a further 3 games last season after that Broncos defeat.

Jul 7, 2003
Watching Broncos @ Bengals on GamePass. Broncos need to find a way to stop Jeremy Hill if we are going to win this one.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oakland may win a game alert

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rodgers had our game sewn up before halftime.

Just watched the 'Skins fake punt, marvellous scenes.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Week 3 is brilliant so far!

Skins at Giants is hilarious, Odell is just an incredible talent but he's losing the plot on the sideline here - hitting himself on the head was madness.
Panthers losing at home which is fine by me
Green Bay Lions score mental and Cardinal being hammered!!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This redskins v Giants game has had everything, great game for the neutral!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I condemned the Skins D way too early. Giants had 21 points in no time but only 24 now and behind. Though as I type they've blocked a punt. Back to the game...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blocked punt cancelled out by personal foul. This is a great game

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Absolutely. I condemned the Skins D way too early. Giants had 21 points in no time but only 24 now and behind. Though as I type they've blocked a punt. Back to the game...

Seriously can't call a winner in this! Think if Giants get a TD here they should hold on!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yay for the original raiders :clap::clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here