Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Agreed, no idea why there was so little competition for him. I understand the Bears letting him go with the backfield options they have in Carey and Langford and now Howard too, but Forte never looked like the type of runner that couldn't perform post 30 years old.

Must admit, I had him as an avoid in my FF leagues. I was (for reasons that seem a little ridiculous now) worried about Bilal Powell eating into his opportunities.

Decent offence the Jets have got together. Still have some worries about Fitzmagic though.

Last edited:

Jul 7, 2003
Must admit, I had him as an avoid in my FF leagues. I was (for reasons that seem a little ridiculous now) worried about Bilal Powell eating into his opportunities.

I picked Powell for exactly that reason - and then got shot of him very quickly when it became apparent that Forte was going to be the main man.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Lamar Jackson looks the real deal at Louisville. They are thrashing the #2 ranked Florida St, 49-10 at the moment.

User Actions
Follow

Mike VickVerified account
‏@MikeVick
Lamar Jackson 5x better than what I was at V-Tech....Enough said!! #future
RETWEETS
jdt623LynweirdBigDaddyMaal⭐️via_JohnsonrsYoung NitsujPremDeborah Christopher#55GoLiveDominic Souder
3:05 PM - 17 Sep 2016
28,161 retweets 26,562 likes

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
got three tickets to the game at wembley on the 2nd of october if anyone is interested pm me. ill be away in greece for this game.

Shite! I'll be in the states. Unfortunately not going to an NFL match. More likely going to an MLS since the cost is so much cheaper in the US.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yay, Raiders are on Sky tonight @home to the Falcons

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
My Texans end the Chiefs consecutive regular season streak - some payback for the postseason home shut out disaster of last year.

Defence strong again. And a kick off return for a Chiefs TD ruled out with 3 minutes to go definitely helped.

Still, it's 2-0. Patriots on Thursday evening should prove a sterner test. Even if the Pats are down to their 3rd choice QB...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm having my first experience of RedZone as it's free on a Skysports channel.

I didn't think I'd take to it what with all the buzzing around ground.
On a level I haven't really, but it is considerably better than I had anticipated.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
I'm having my first experience of RedZone as it's free on a Skysports channel.

I didn't think I'd take to it what with all the buzzing around ground.
On a level I haven't really, but it is considerably better than I had anticipated.

Love the red zone have that on tele while watching Falcons on iPad. Excellent way to keep track of all the games and my fantasy players!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yay, Raiders are on Sky tonight @home to the Falcons
Oh apologies if this is old news, but in the week Las Vegas gave permission to build an NFL stadium, inside the city limits.
Assuming the NFL can square the gambling circle and allow a team to play there, the Raiders will be moving again in a couple of seasons time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here