Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2016 NFL thread

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Jags are due a win so could be dangerous, however I think the Broncos should brush this one aside. Whatever happens I hope you have a decent game and enjoy the whole gameday festivities

:lol: due a win? When you score 25+ points ONCE in 11 games you're never 'due a win' . The majority of our losses have been close owing to the fact our defence is actually quite competitive, but our offence is a shambles, no running game, no passing game, just awful.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
:lol: due a win? When you score 25+ points ONCE in 11 games you're never 'due a win' . The majority of our losses have been close owing to the fact our defence is actually quite competitive, but our offence is a shambles, no running game, no passing game, just awful.

I have watched a few of your games this year as I like to see the Jags do well given the commitment to London, and in a few games it has been closer than I think you have given them credit for and bar maybe 1/2 mistakes they could have won a lot more. The Browns they are not

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I have watched a few of your games this year as I like to see the Jags do well given the commitment to London, and in a few games it has been closer than I think you have given them credit for and bar maybe 1/2 mistakes they could have won a lot more. The Browns they are not

True, we've lost a fair few games by one score or less, it's painful to watch as I know we're never going to punch it home. I think this team could comfortably win the AFC South if we had a head coach with a clue.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Bad decisions, poor execution, defensively weak, ugly watch. Very winnable game we blew there. Falcons badly need a win next week against the Rams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 7, 2003
Absolutely abysmal from the Jacksonville offensive unit again, shocking.

Interesting to watch Bortles close up. His decision making is poor but he isn't helped by some bad drops. He is well protected by his offensive line so it isn't the pressure. The coaching is questionable. The fans today were turning on both Bortles and Bradley.

There was so much orange in the crowd today it was almost like a Broncos home game.

Strangest part of my visit was talking at half time to a couple of pastors, one of whom was the official Jaguars chaplain. I struggled to resist making comments about the Jags need for some divine intervention.

Good weekend and flying home tomorrow. Will post some photos when I get back

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Think we just handed the division to the Cowboys. After 6 wins we went down 24-14 to the Steelers.

Watching Eli Manning - how did he beat Brady twice in the Super Bowl?

Bad news with Seahawks safety Earl Thomas suffering a broken leg in the game against the Panthers

Jets against the Colts tomorrow

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
6th win in a row for the Raiders.......

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Grrr, just plotting the Packers comeback march.

Next week:-

Viqueens v J'ville Kittens
Care Bears v Lionesses

While the Packers are at home to Seattle.

That hardly seems fair.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Good to see the Steelers back on track at 7-5

I'm not sure we are, though Ladarius Green's breakout could be important for us down the stretch.

This three game run we've beaten the worst team in the NFL, the Colts without Luck (probably the second worst team in the NFL) and a Giants outfit, whose record is flattering them at the moment. In addition the Ravens beat the Dolphins 38-6 yesterday.

The good news, we've got the Browns again last day of the season. Looks like it's going to come down to Christmas Day vs the Ravens for the division with a wild card spot for ether looking unlikely but still possible given Denver have the Patriots, Chiefs and Raiders left to play.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Slack performance from the Skins who did not look like a playoff team yesterday. The defence is terrible, just couldn't get the the stop when we needed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here