Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
:lol: I do enjoy how little time you have for the Jags. Obviously a divisional match against the Colts excites me, and my little brother wants to see OBJ so taking him to that too.

:lolol:

Its not that I don't like them or any thing. I just don't care. I suppose Those awful helmets have added some comedy value to them. I forget they exist most of the time and groan every time I have to use one of my three season ticket games to watch them. At least they turned up and played a bit last time.

I'm struggling to think of a less attractive game to me than the Jags vs Colts. ??? I'll have a think...........

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
YES! I have

Jags vs Buccs.

The only way I would have any interest in that match-up would be if the Buccs wore this.

tampa-bay-bucs-uniform.jpg

I'm probably in a minority but I used love these uniforms back in the 80's, and the Bucco Bruce logo.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:lolol:

Its not that I don't like them or any thing. I just don't care. I suppose Those awful helmets have added some comedy value to them. I forget they exist most of the time and groan every time I have to use one of my three season ticket games to watch them. At least they turned up and played a bit last time.

I'm struggling to think of a less attractive game to me than the Jags vs Colts. ??? I'll have a think...........

I'm fully onboard with the helmet thing, they are an absolute abomination. I appreciate our lack of relevance to most people too, we play under a poor coach, in an average stadium and have very little history.

Jul 7, 2003
Bengals v Skins for me next season. Have booked a meeting room at work to be able to get online for tickets tomorrow without being interrupted!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Got a season ticket last year and loved it so renewed again this year, Twickenham is a pain from Eastbourne and shame Dallas are not coming over but my now second team are the Jags so looking forward to that game

Good man. Have you seen the article the BBC are running? An NFL spokesman talking about how they're on target for a UK franchise within 6 years :mad:

Jul 7, 2003
Got my tickets for Bengals v Skins at Wembley despite an issue with the Ticketshafter website that lost me some decent tickets.

Looking at the NFLUK site, Giants v Rams is sold out and only some cheap seats left for Bengals v Skins. Plenty of options for the Jags v Colts though.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tried most if the evening for tickets but no luck.

They drip feed them on TM anyway

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tried most if the evening for tickets but no luck.

They drip feed them on TM anyway

Jul 7, 2003
If you look in the news section of the NFLUK website, it shows you which category of tickets is still available.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
There appears to be NO tickets available for the Bengals game.

Anyone ever bought one from a tout at the bottom of Wembley Park Station?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Only singles it would seem.

Yes it looks like people trying to buy multiple seats had a nightmare yesterday, although getmein apparently has plenty for sale. Who knew that was going to happen? Ticketmaster in glorified touting shocker, it's a disgrace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here