The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jul 7, 2003
Credit to Matt Hasselbach for his performance last night. Dragged from his sick bed to lead a fairly poor Colts team to victory over an equally poor Texans side.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
FOUR singles for today:

Buffalo Bills -1.0
Green Bay Packers -8.5
Atlanta Falcons -7.0
Denver Broncos -4.0

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This week the NFL is Available on Sky2.
The Egirls v The Faints, hardly a classic but beggars can't be choosers.

Jnr was playing football this morning, sharing the park with a girdiron training session.
It was how you'd imagine it to be, and looked like fun, but it was hard not to feel for one fella.
The guy just couldn't catch, even the law of averages would have had one stick, but no nothing.
I did wonder if they were throwing him a football soap.
Fingers crossed he enjoyed himself, and i certainly hope he can kick.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Bengals vs Seahawks finely balanced at half time. Dalton threw a crucial interception, I wonder if he'll be able to bounce back in the second half.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Always had questions about how clutch he is but I think this season he is showing that he can be

He's had a really good game against a top defence today. The Bengals ground game has to be a worry though, don't know what has happened to Hill, Bernard has totally outrushed him in this one.

Last edited:

Dec 15, 2014
Here
This week the NFL is Available on Sky2.
The Egirls v The Faints, hardly a classic but beggars can't be choosers.

Jnr was playing football this morning, sharing the park with a girdiron training session.
It was how you'd imagine it to be, and looked like fun, but it was hard not to feel for one fella.
The guy just couldn't catch, even the law of averages would have had one stick, but no nothing.
I did wonder if they were throwing him a football soap.
Fingers crossed he enjoyed himself, and i certainly hope he can kick.

I remember playing in the park with some friends in November one year in my 30's. That American football with the edges can be incredibly hard to catch. Much different than a GK hauling in a long pass from the opposition in world football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports