Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL 2015 NFL Thread

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jesus fecking Christ, how does Gus Bradley keep his job? The guy is supposed to be a defensive coach, his D just surrendered 5 TD's to the Bucs, THE BUCS FFS! Piss off and stop ruining my enjoyment of 'Murican football, I hope he's gone by the time we play the Bills at Wembley, it's the only way we won't get utterly humiliated.

Off topic, I was in Denmark at the weekend to my see my eldest brother bring down the curtain on his football career, he's been playing for 30 years :eek: and his last fixture was in the Mermaid Bowl final, his team, the Triangle Razorbacks, trailed 17-10 with 6 minutes to go but won 21-17 in regular time, amazing scenes as he capped his career with his 4th Championship ring (3x Danish, 1xBrit bowl).

Yeah, he's been coaching the kids this season, next year I think he's coaching the kids and the first team. I'm not sure how much time he'll be getting to put his feet up as he's so involved with the Razors and 2 of his his partners kids play for them, one in the u-14's and one in the first team and National team, he's a full on football Dad, and he clearly loves it. You're spot on about the bacon, he'll be eating more than his fair share :lol:

Good on him - always liked Adrian. Tough as nails on the field but a good guy off it. Still intrigued as to how he ended up in Denmark though....last time I saw him he was working in Macca D's!
My boys are getting into the sport too these days, but they are still too young for kitted football. Not sure if there are any flag teams around the area, but I'm sure once I get them involved in playing I'll be back in the fold along with all the others from the B52s that are still coaching / playing etc.!

Blimey, I've been following all of this on Facebook. Adrian was one of my best mates at school. We used to go to 52s games together before he played in the States. The first time I got properly MULLERED was at a B52 4th of July party and it was all HIS fault :lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just seen Fells who was a TE for the Giants has been forced to retire, after having part of his foot amputated following an MRSA infection.

Terrible for him.

Jul 7, 2003
Another week, another win for the Broncos D (sorry @beachhut). If we ever get our offense working we could be dangerous this season!

How we have got to 5-0 is unbelievable really. If we can sneak past the Browns next week then hopefully the bye week will give Kubiak some time to sort out the offence. The whole Manning situation is getting interesting. His lack of TDs is becoming an issue and the lack of a running game could be put down to his perceived inability to change his ways after all these years. Is he undroppable or should Osweiler be given a chance?

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
4 penalties against The Steelers special teams in the first half. Ridiculous.

Vick looking like a rookie, which means the Chargers can stack the box to try and nullify Bell.

But not for the first time this year the defence is hanging in there .

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Another week, another win for the Broncos D (sorry @beachhut). If we ever get our offense working we could be dangerous this season!

How we have got to 5-0 is unbelievable really. If we can sneak past the Browns next week then hopefully the bye week will give Kubiak some time to sort out the offence. The whole Manning situation is getting interesting. His lack of TDs is becoming an issue and the lack of a running game could be put down to his perceived inability to change his ways after all these years. Is he undroppable or should Osweiler be given a chance?

The D is really getting it done.

Manning isn't good enough to carry a team any more without a running game. I'm not sure Osweiler would be an upgrade though. The Broncos have to get some production out of Hillman or Anderson either way.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
What a 4th quarter last night - Steelers win 24-20 courtesy of *grits teeth* some Michael Vick heroics.

Big win in the context of the season and one more game without Big Ben ticked off.

The defense continues to impress, a pass rush has appeared that was lacking last year and the secondary despite being banged up did alright. Fantasy football players would be wise to note that we were shredded by good TE's last night after the Gronk destroyed us in week 1. Ladarius Green and Antonio Gates combined for 14-142-2TD's.

Cardinals at Heinz Field will give us a better indication of where we're at next week.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Big game for the Falcons tonight against our rivals saints. It would hurt A LOT if our first defeat of the season was by them and give them their first win. Real chance to 6-0 which quite frankly I just can't believe!

Have to record the game tonight and avoid result and watch after work tomorrow which is going to be a real mission!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
College football rather than the NFL, but this is one of the most extraordinary catches you will ever see. Stanford WR Francis Owusu catches the ball against the defender's back, while his head is turned and he can't even see:-

[TWEET]654890374817669120[/TWEET]

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Martavis Bryant had just scored an amazing TD and we're 25-13 up deep in the fourth quarter.Another excellent performance from an underrated defence.

No suprise that when they bring a pocket passer like Landry Jones in, the offence gets going. This group is going to be scary when Roethisberger gets fit.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Go Panthers! Tough game at Seattle tonight, I'm hoping, but not expecting, that both my teams can continue their unbeaten start to the season!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Barkevious Mingo :bowdown::rave::bowdown:

Jul 7, 2003
How the heck are Broncos now 6-0 is beyond me. We tried our best to give Cleveland the win but they wouldn't take it and eventually we managed to scrape the OT win. Bye week might give us a chance to find some offence as we can't keep relying on our D, especially as it is getting banged up now.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
How the heck are Broncos now 6-0 is beyond me. We tried our best to give Cleveland the win but they wouldn't take it and eventually we managed to scrape the OT win. Bye week might give us a chance to find some offence as we can't keep relying on our D, especially as it is getting banged up now.

Did I see correctly the defence has scored more points than the offence??!

Jul 7, 2003
Did I see correctly the defence has scored more points than the offence??!

Not quite, although it feels like that at times. 11 TDs this season, three from the D. 22 sacks this season for the D already.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
In the states, the Jacksonville/Buffalo match, played in Wembley, will only be streamed on Yahoo at 9:30 a.m. Sunday morning on the east coast. This could possibly start to anger some older Bills and Jaguar fans who don't know how to stream on Yahoo or don't have a computer to do it.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The most ludicrous snap in the NFL. Ever.

[TWEET]655941401373339648[/TWEET]

[TWEET]655942116795768834[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here