Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
The £15m figure included a whole load of add-ons, that he hasn't come close to meeting, on account of him turning out to not be good enough.

Doubt they actually got £10m.

Remember reading somewhere that we got £10.2m up front. As you say the rest were add-ons that never came to fruition. Glad to have him back though, His trickery in the box and a few penalties will come in handy. :D

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We've had a touch soggy , a absolute touch . A fee all agreed with the option to complete at any time . Welcome home wilf :thumbsup:

If the Daily Express is right CPFC2010 will be £2M up on the deal , not many clubs can mug off Manchester United apart from on the pitch.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Remember reading somewhere that we got £10.2m up front. As you say the rest were add-ons that never came to fruition.

You might have got a bit of it. Apparently he's played 28 MINUTES for United in the Prem. Perhaps there was a payment due when he'd completed 25?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You might have got a bit of it. Apparently he's played 28 MINUTES for United in the Prem. Perhaps there was a payment due when he'd completed 25?
Wouldn't it be something like 25 games to trigger the first bonus payment not 25 minutes ? :lol:

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
The £15m figure included a whole load of add-ons, that he hasn't come close to meeting, on account of him turning out to not be good enough.

Doubt they actually got £10m.

We got £10m up front, plus extra for his England call-up. Straight from Holloway's mouth.

Delighted he's back.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
If the Daily Express is right CPFC2010 will be £2M up on the deal , not many clubs can mug off Manchester United apart from on the pitch.

Don't worry about what the daily express say . Two million you say :lol:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Remember reading somewhere that we got £10.2m up front. As you say the rest were add-ons that never came to fruition. Glad to have him back though, His trickery in the box and a few penalties will come in handy. :D

So now he is a Palace player again, his and Ashley Young's diving will all be acceptable again then?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Except, its Zaha himself, in reality that has mugged off both clubs. His wages will have at least doubled when he moved, so any £2m 'profit' that Palace will have 'made' in return for being without their star man for a year, will be going straight to Wilf, to spend on Lambos, and hanging out with his gangsta mates.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So now he is a Palace player again, his and Ashley Young's diving will all be acceptable again then?

image.jpg

Like this ?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
You seem to have researched more than I have on our squad. Whilst I can understand that from your point of view, shouldn't you be more concerned with issues 'closer to home' and get in the positive mindset that you might win a few this year rather than the prospect of usual negativity that seems to thrive around there?

Says the bloke on a Palace thread, oh the irony.

Not quite sure why you think you're promotion contenders this season, you have a deep squad now but the quality from the first x1 has dropped.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I was was hoping the appointment of Warnock would put an end to the BBC's constant going on about 'THEM', I listened to the 5live podcast this morning and instead of covering the League Cup and Champions League there was an interview 'THEIR' chairman part of which was repeated in the podcast! Now it'll be all about 'HIS' transfer…….

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Says the bloke on a Palace thread, oh the irony.

Not quite sure why you think your promotion contenders this season, you have a deep squad now but the quality from the first x1 has dropped.

Palace thread on a BHA Forum. Don't let yourself down by acting silly, I know you're possibly better than that.

Not a dig, just an HONEST observation though. If we were to win The Champions League, Grand National and Eurovision Song Contest I would never, ever even consider wasting my time posting on your, or any other club's forum. Just a personal opinion.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
You seem to have researched more than I have on our squad. Whilst I can understand that from your point of view, shouldn't you be more concerned with issues 'closer to home' and get in the positive mindset that you might win a few this year rather than the prospect of usual negativity that seems to thrive around there?

Research took 20 seconds via google. I'm always positive regarding Palace. Positive in the good times and positive when we jump on a banana skin, It's all good fun. We are never going to be a really big club with all the expectation involved in that so I just enjoy the ups and downs and see where we go. Which in my 35 years supporting us is nearly always above you lot.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Palace thread on a BHA Forum. Don't let yourself down by acting silly, I know you're possibly better than that.

Not a dig, just an HONEST observation though. If we were to win The Champions League, Grand National and Eurovision Song Contest I would never, ever even consider wasting my time posting on your, or any other club's forum. Just a personal opinion.

I stick to posting on Palace related threads. Granted, you're on a BHAFC forum but commentating on another team. #Justsaying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here