Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official 2014 CPFC managerial farce thread

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's got more talent in his big toe than you have in your entire squad.

Really? Why is it then that he managed just 28 minutes of action in a year at a shocking Man Utd, and struggled to get a game at relegated Cardiff?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace fans brushing previous cheating under the carpet like it never happened. I won't have it.

image.jpg

Neither will I !

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Really? Why is it then that he managed just 28 minutes of action in a year at a shocking Man Utd, and struggled to get a game at relegated Cardiff?

Because Manchester United is one of the biggest clubs in the world, it's gonna be pretty tough to break into the first team, even when they were struggling under Moyes. And Cardiff were a shambles, managed by an incompetent fool in OGS on the pitch and an even bigger one off it in Tan. Even a player like Medal who has just signed for Inter Milan and had a great World Cup playing for Chile, looked shit whilst playing for them.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Atmosphere at the Amex v Atmposhere at the polished old ground Selhurst = No contest, Even so the Amex 2 out of 3 brings great memories thanks to Bha I have a make me happy semi final dvd which I put on anytime I feel down about CPFC'S shenanigans :bowdown::D

Every time you feel down about CPFC'S shenannigans....? Good god,you must have worn it out now....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Says the Brighton fan who's team has been owned by us since time began :moo:
Look up your history young un....we've had our 5-0 ,3-0 wins too...as a matter of fact I think we are very close to 'our wins'...maybe we are one ahead...whatever,you win against us 2-0 in administrations...good night Makhy...btw...hows your NEW stadium coming on ? :whistle:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Look up your history young un....we've had our 5-0 ,3-0 wins too...as a matter of fact I think we are very close to 'our wins'...maybe we are one ahead...whatever,you win against us 2-0 in administrations...good night Makhy...btw...hows your NEW stadium coming on ? :whistle:

Modern times, it's all been a bit one sided hasn't it though? Don't think people really care about a few results from the 50's...

Oh look, the admin dig, it was always coming sooner or later! You must be so proud of BHAFC, the sugar daddy club of the Championship, who have earnt nothing on there own accord, it's all down to Tony's poker winnings!

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
shame we don't have Vicente anymore ,now that man had more talent in his big toe than zaha has in his whole body !!!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Admins and stadium jibes, always thought of you as better than that Sotw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here