Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official 102nd Tour de France, thread.

Indurain's Lungs

Legend of Garry Nelson
Jun 22, 2010
Dorset
Come on, there's clearly a massive 2m climb at the end - that'll really test the riders...

Should I be watching on ITV4 or Eurosport? Tried both earlier this year and they both seem to annoy me for some reason!
You joke but I did a week long race in holland when I was 14 and one stage was a hill climb.

It was a bridge over a motorway!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If we did a league table of commentators, Phil & Paul should be bottom, Carlton Kirby & Kelly second from bottom.

When ITV can finally bin off those 2 dinosaurs their coverage will be fantastic, as everyone else is the very best at what they do.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ok then, for those who'd like league is NSC Geeks. Code is 02222138

I see from the list of scroll down kits you can choose there is Lewes Wanderers and even a CPFC (eek), but no Albion.

www.velogames.com

Quick bounce for the NSC fantasy tour de France league. Deadline for entering a team is 2pm today I think.

The more the merrier.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Quick bounce for the NSC fantasy tour de France league. Deadline for entering a team is 2pm today I think.

The more the merrier.

On the premise that someone said this is transfer free, gave up these years ago after American Footy and UK Footy ones took over me spare time, I am trying to join.

When I try to register it won't accept a user name, any ideas what I am doing wrong (see already its taking over)

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Click on visit team and on your page will be a section in the middle Team Management. Go into Team Options and scroll down, or just leave as you are !

Cheers, easy to change to the jersey I wore for my one and only etape, London to Canterbury to the shouts all along of come on 'Marmite Man', still got beaten by 10 minutes by Mark Wright (the shame), he was stopping and chatting all the way as well and reckoned he had never ridden a bike before.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

The more the merrier.

looking forward to this,I like the simplicity of it

feel like a non league team that's made the 3rd round of the FA Cup being in with you lot :lol:

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Lars Boom DOES start, the medical infraction is only covered by a voluntary code so Astana (Vino) saying no rules are broken so Boom starts. Not a great support of the sport ethics.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Click on visit team and on your page will be a section in the middle Team Management. Go into Team Options and scroll down, or just leave as you are !
Very quickly I'm going to get very titsy about palace having a team and jersey, and us not.

How can we rectify this?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At least I wont be desperate to buy a Skoda in 3 weeks time.

Come on, there's clearly a massive 2m climb at the end - that'll really test the riders...

Should I be watching on ITV4 or Eurosport? Tried both earlier this year and they both seem to annoy me for some reason!

What about S4C?

Is it in Welsh? If so, it will merely enhance the experience for those of us who always wonder: "What the hell are the commentators talking about?"

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I believe ITV4 always has the best commentators (all stations have to take the same French TV footage) Stat Brother will argue Eurosport are slightly better.

However ITV4 has loads of commercial breaks - that will drive you nuts

Cav and the beard about to go, just don't fall off on the first stage again.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I believe ITV4 always has the best commentators (all stations have to take the same French TV footage) Stat Brother will argue Eurosport are slightly better.

The good thing about it being on both channels is that you can channel hop when the adverts are on (they're rarely at the same time) and not miss a thing.

Rohan Dennis sets a brilliant time. I really hope he doesn't win the stage, Stat will be unbearable.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

The good thing about it being on both channels is that you can channel hop when the adverts are on (they're rarely at the same time) and not miss a thing.

Rohan Dennis sets a brilliant time. I really hope he doesn't win the stage, Stat will be unbearable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here