*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
i joined the queue at around 10.15, wait time showed 1 hour 30. After about 40 minutes the wait time reduced to 1 hour 21, then every minute or so reduced by another 18 minutes. Overall elapsed time to buy 4 away tickets was just under an hour.

The 1 hour 30 mins seems to represent "at least that", then once the queue starts moving after you've reached the true 1 hour 30 wait time the time comes down very quickly as people complete their transactions.

Frustration at first but very satisfying once completed. Just realised it's a 5.15 ko.

This is what's frustrating - I joined the queue 45 minutes earlier to buy away tickets but I'm still waiting. Good luck to the people who get onto the site but why the **** isn't it done in order of logging on time??

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
image.jpg

:facepalm:

Got on after an hour would not let me add my son to family and friends and would not let me delete another's details,then logged me out!:moo:
REALLY ENJOYED THE MASS QUEUE AT THE GOLDSTONE SEEM TO ADD TO THE BIG MATCH BUILD UP???
I remember the queue at the Goldstone when I bought tickets for the Wembley Playoff final. I think there were THREE people in it when I turned up.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Ummmm, I don't want to start a panic for those that are wanting away leg tickets, but I've just bought mine and the last 4 digits (after a whole load of zeros) of the transaction number are "2165". When I've previously bought away tickets, I've always assumed that that meant I had bought the "nth" ticket available. If I've just bought the 2165th away leg ticket, there will be a LOT of very unhappy fans with 1225+ loyalty points as there are only 2650 tickets available in total. If this is true, they should have set the initial loyalty point cutoff point considerably higher (1300??)

Of course, maybe the "2165" doesn't mean what I thought it meant....

EDIT: Just had a thought - maybe it's the 2165th ticket of any description (home or away) bought that day - which would make more sense, shirley? We can't have already sold 2165 away tickets, can we?

Just got mine. 2366

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Home ticket bought after just under 40 minutes of virtual queueing. After 30 minutes the 'estimated time left' went: 1:27, 58 then 7 quite quickly.

I shall now get on with the rest of my life.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ive been given number 2272, so the number is certainly rising.

Just got mine. 2366

Ok, then I guess we'll find out soon enough. If someone manages to buy an away leg ticket with a transaction number (if that is indeed what it is) of greater than 2650 we'll know that it doesn't mean the "nth" away ticket sold (unless the club/ticketing system manage to "sell" more than our allocation!).

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I've been on twice this morning, pretty easy, doesn't take that long if you're pottering about doing other stuff.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Logged in just after 11, tickets bought and paid for before 12. Hurrah!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports