Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Was al going nicely, from 1.30, down to 54, check a few mins later and thrown out to start again. Does this mean i may have missed my turn? If so then timings are pretty crap.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I logged on to get away tickets my actual time was 54 minutes, estimated time left 00.00, I waited another ten minutes to see if anything happened, and now the page has timed out ffs. :censored:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Really odd scenario just happened to me.

Last night got the email to say that my payment details had an error - the saved debit card recently had to be replaced due to fraud - however I added my new card to the payment details section and even purchased the Forest ticket with it.

So, no big deal I thought, just follow the club's email instruction and log on today, click add my reserved tickets, then complete the payment, however when I click on that option it automatically logs me out.

Weirdly, I then purchased my away leg ticket, but strangely it automatically used the new payment card to complete the transaction.

In conclusion the system does have my new card details, and even more oddly, the only way I would've had enough loyalty points to buy the away leg ticket is if I was given loyalty points for the Forest AND home leg added. So weird.

Guess to secure my seat I'll have to join the phone bin fest tomorrow morning.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Are staff answering the phones, or is the queue simply a test of how long you'll pay the 0844 rate before you give up?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Well three times through the queue, four times through the checkout process but finally it accepted my Visa. Tickets for me and my dad sorted! Only took 3 and 3/4 hours.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Got my ticket at 9.05am.

Hold down the Alt key and press F4 to jump ten places in the queue.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Am I missing something or do we have until 2 pm tomorrow to book our season ticket seats? What is the huge panic about queuing times? Genuine question as I may have made a mistake in my understanding!

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Am I missing something or do we have until 2 pm tomorrow to book our season ticket seats? What is the huge panic about queuing times? Genuine question as I may have made a mistake in my understanding!

No mistake, but, for me at least, I want to make sure everything is completely sorted as quickly as possible.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
This! Why the big panic, all STHs have until 2pm tomorrow to claim their seats?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Had to wait about an hour with the online system on my ipad, just tapped the screen a few times so it didn't go into screensave mode whilst watching the football league show recording. Worked well.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
All sorted in the end once I got over my Friends and Family blip. Took an hour and 15 to get back to the head of the queue but fair enough.. it works.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here