Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
i WENT FOR A SHIT AND MY ******* SESSION F*CKING TIMED OUT WHILST I WAS AWAY COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK COCK :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ummmm, I don't want to start a panic for those that are wanting away leg tickets, but I've just bought mine and the last 4 digits (after a whole load of zeros) of the transaction number are "2165". When I've previously bought away tickets, I've always assumed that that meant I had bought the "nth" ticket available. If I've just bought the 2165th away leg ticket, there will be a LOT of very unhappy fans with 1225+ loyalty points as there are only 2650 tickets available in total. If this is true, they should have set the initial loyalty point cutoff point considerably higher (1300??)

Of course, maybe the "2165" doesn't mean what I thought it meant....

EDIT: Just had a thought - maybe it's the 2165th ticket of any description (home or away) bought that day - which would make more sense, shirley? We can't have already sold 2165 away tickets, can we?

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Online only from 9AM today, phone 9AM tomorrow.
Ok I now know that I messed up by ringing however on the computer I have got to the card payments details entered, sent and now been frozen out. Checked the e-mail in the hope that confirmation has been sent and nothing.

I do know I am a technophobe but this really is not customer friendly.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Ok I now know that I messed up by ringing however on the computer I have got to the card payments details entered, sent and now been frozen out. Checked the e-mail in the hope that confirmation has been sent and nothing.

I do know I am a technophobe but this really is not customer friendly.

I wouldnt know as after nearly 2 and a half hours i still havent got onto the website !!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ummmm, I don't want to start a panic for those that are wanting away leg tickets, but I've just bought mine and the last 4 digits (after a whole load of zeros) of the transaction number are "2165". When I've previously bought away tickets, I've always assumed that that meant I had bought the "nth" ticket available. If I've just bought the 2165th away leg ticket, there will be a LOT of very unhappy fans with 1225+ loyalty points as there are only 2650 tickets available in total. If this is true, they should have set the initial loyalty point cutoff point considerably higher (1300??)

Or counting down from the total allocation more like...

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Hmm. Mildly frustrated now. Did manage to get on but eventually got timed out while I tried to sort out the whole Friends and Family thing.. phoning around, trying to get fan numbers etc. That system's okay but relies on other people being computer savvy enough to add themselves to your account so you can then purchase tickets together. Didn't even book my own home tickets at the same time and now back with the one hour thirty bar after waiting another hour.

My fault really as I should have sorted out the F&F some other time but do find that whole thing a bit confusing, especially as I still seem to have old tickets listed from Withdean and more than one account. Didn't see any of the Gold Membership stuff this week as I was busy.

Oh well, I'm sure it'll calm down. Not worried about the home tickets working out.. but slightly concerned I'll miss out on the away match now..

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
Has anyone had to enter a Promotional Code on the payment screen for the away leg?

Wouldn't let me complete the transaction without one, session eventually timed out, now back in the queue!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It said 1 hour 30 mins, but took 48 mins. Then it reset. So it's 1 hour 30 again. Excellent.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
i joined the queue at around 10.15, wait time showed 1 hour 30. After about 40 minutes the wait time reduced to 1 hour 21, then every minute or so reduced by another 18 minutes. Overall elapsed time to buy 4 away tickets was just under an hour.

The 1 hour 30 mins seems to represent "at least that", then once the queue starts moving after you've reached the true 1 hour 30 wait time the time comes down very quickly as people complete their transactions.

Frustration at first but very satisfying once completed. Just realised it's a 5.15 ko.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I preregistered for gold membership with the Amex card that I also use successfully for ecash top ups. However got an email yesterday saying my card had been rejected and to go through the 'season tickets reserved link' However this shows no tickets reserved!
Help!!

Same for me. Checked with my bank this morning and my daughter's ticket (on my f&f account) has gone through on my card but not mine. So like you, clearly my bank details were correct.

Shambles and left in limbo!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Or counting down from the total allocation more like...

Hmmm. Possible, but inconsistent with my previous experience. One transaction earlier this season (Barnsley?), my transaction number was something like 92...

See my edit in my OP...

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Wait kept dropping, got on the website and finally bought my ticket after 2 hours 40 minutes !!

Once the wait time starts to drop, you wont have much longer to wait !! By far the worst online ticket purchase I have ever had......and I have used Ticketmaster !!

EDIT: Just had a thought - maybe it's the 2165th ticket of any description (home or away) bought that day - which would make more sense, shirley? We can't have already sold 2165 away tickets, can we?

Ive been given number 2272, so the number is certainly rising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here