Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Luckily my friend called me half an hour ago to say that the tickets he has secured from one of the players have fllen through.

I managed to get online in time to grab a couple next to eachother. but looking at the plan they are going very very quickly. I cannot wait for Thursday. I just hope work allow me the Thursday and Friday off now!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Got mine earlier online reserved as a STH, no issues. All good.

First proper sell out this year bums on seats wise?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Earlier in this thread I highlighted that I am a technophobe and numpty when it comes to computers, ect. Yesterday secured my tickets for the home leg (luckily a mate sorted out the away leg). On the e-mail confirmation it states the tickets are attached on a PDF, I've not got a PDF so can I presume that the ticket is just loaded onto the season ticket swipe card?

Sorry to ask and many thanks for your help.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Earlier in this thread I highlighted that I am a technophobe and numpty when it comes to computers, ect. Yesterday secured my tickets for the home leg (luckily a mate sorted out the away leg). On the e-mail confirmation it states the tickets are attached on a PDF, I've not got a PDF so can I presume that the ticket is just loaded onto the season ticket swipe card?

Yes it is, but if you didn't have a card you would click on the link which says Print @ Home Video Guide.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

If you login to you're cash and check the events section it will advise if loaded on season ticket smartcard

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
One curious thing is why there is a two tiered pricing system for the away ticket being cheaper as a STH - never known that before

Are the club subsidising the cost of each ticket that STHs purchase ?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Got three tickets, all perfectly adjacent to the away fans. Could be ghastly.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I suspect it is an offer Derby made to their STH that we have got offered as well.

It would have been nice to have had the same dynamic pricing for the game up there in January where we had to pay the full matchday price but Derby fans booking early at the same time as us got them at half price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here