Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Anyone know how many tickets for the away leg are left?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
No need to panic - see Bozza's link to club statement. They're doing the right thing and holding the seats.

Just read it, thanks for pointing it out to me. It's taken a load of my mind.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
I had this - try going back into your account & refining the search fields to just say 28th April - 5th May. I found my purchase that way thank Christ!! Although the status is "printed" when it should be uploaded onto the ST??

Printed means it was successful!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Anyone know how many tickets for the away leg are left?

I had reference number 2498 and I ordered yesterday afternoon, which was a couple of hundred higher than people who had ordered a few hours before me. So maybe not very many at all. No idea if these reference numbers are actually accurate to seats sold though.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
All sorted! Must be said that the people on the phones are very helpful, good employing Brighton and Hove Albion!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If anyone has been putting off ordering ONLINE due to long waits, the queue was down to 3 MINUTES when I went on about 30 mins ago. My smartcards for STs activated very quickly and easily.

Jan 10, 2014
The old Play Off ticket rush, I remember that.

I always think that they should get Phillip Schofield in with the tickets and you've to defeat the Cube to get one.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What we need is someone to start a thread saying that playoff tickets have sold out. That's never happened before.....has it?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
These things just arent the same without a massive binfest, not seen one yet but perhaps when away tickets sell out we might see some action.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Got my home tickets after a 4 minute wait. Even got 3 extra for friends... Roll on Thursday!

Now to hope that by 2pm there's still at least 2 away tickets left...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The phones are a bit of a joke. Are the club making money for each minute we're on the phone (0844 number)? I wouldn't mind waiting an hour on the phone if it was a standard 01273 number.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
One curious thing is why there is a two tiered pricing system for the away ticket being cheaper as a STH - never known that before

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Can see a potential problem with the clubs decision to allow current STH's (2013/14) and new STH's (2014/15) to buy their 'reserved' tickets for Thursdays game. Unfortunately I was not in a position to renew our ST's (Adult & 2 under 18's) for next season and, presumably, the club have sold our seats to new STH's. Luckily I was able to buy our reserved tickets on line yesterday, but doesn't this decision by the club create potential conflicts with different people trying to buy tickets for the same seats?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can see a potential problem with the clubs decision to allow current STH's (2013/14) and new STH's (2014/15) to buy their 'reserved' tickets for Thursdays game. Unfortunately I was not in a position to renew our ST's (Adult & 2 under 18's) for next season and, presumably, the club have sold our seats to new STH's. Luckily I was able to buy our reserved tickets on line yesterday, but doesn't this decision by the club create potential conflicts with different people trying to buy tickets for the same seats?

I doubt it but good news they are rewarding loyalty

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
2014/15 STH's get directed to the stadium plan and can only book an unreserved seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here