Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry if this has been covered, but does anyone know if I can upgrade my kids Season ticket to adult on line, or will I have to do by phone. I've already upgraded to Gold membership for the game, but can't see how to change U18 to Adult?

Last time I did that was over the phone.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Lol, thought you of all people may have had more sense than to queue with the masses. Just logged in and it took roughly 2 minutes.

....and me.......2 mins

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
It's logging me in and out right now. Lets me in and then redirects me to the queue. Absolute joke.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's logging me in and out right now. Lets me in and then redirects me to the queue. Absolute joke.

Delete all cookies and security then try again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
1 hr, 09 been waiting, with the time left still at 1,30.

I do understand that if several hundred/thousand are all queuing at once, it will take a considerable time. But would have thought in this day and age, that the 'time still left' part of the site software could show a calculated and variable estimate of time to go .... not a fixed and no doubt false statement of 1,30. We need to go out fairly soon, and so will quit the queue, but if we knew for example it was 20 mins or 90 mins to go, we could make an informed decision.

Gave up then, as headed out for the day. I rejoined the queue at 20:50 - the tickets webpage reckons that I now have only a further 13 minutes to wait, but 15 minutes in, the red bar is barely into the total bar. Now just changed to a 55 minutes wait!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Seems people are having trouble with Apple products but I didn't........

Sorted. Many thanks. Mine was an android tablet rather than Apple. Got all the way to the security check off on my card before I was bailed out. Then it just kept trying to resend me to checkout before sending me back to the queue. should have realised it would have been the cookies.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Best thing to just try a different browser, installing Chrome or Firefox takes literally seconds and is something you should have done anyway, if you already have one try the other.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
OK, so just logged in at a quiet time to confirm I want my seat and those of my two kids (we're all season tickets holders in E3C) because the card that was registered with the auto ticket scheme failed because it had expired. On my account it gave me the option to buy an adult ticket that has been reserved in W3H and on my kids' accounts it tells me that there are no tickets reserved. Hmmmm...

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Do they close the online service overnight? Just tried to log on to buy my ticket, but got a message saying service unavailable, try again later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here