Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*****The offical play off ticket rush*****

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Ok stupid question time: I have the auto ticket thingy on my ST and got the club's email confirming I have my seat for Thursday. The email has a link to click on if I want to buy more tickets. Using that link, is it possible to buy 2 more tickets in the ground for non ST holders or will they have to wait to see if there are any tickets available on general sale?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ok stupid question time: I have the auto ticket thingy on my ST and got the club's email confirming I have my seat for Thursday. The email has a link to click on if I want to buy more tickets. Using that link, is it possible to buy 2 more tickets in the ground for non ST holders or will they have to wait to see if there are any tickets available on general sale?

Non season ticket holders who've got 70 or more loyalty points can buy tickets at the moment otherwise it's wait until they go on general sale. Season ticket holders are not entitled to any extra seats.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Non season ticket holders who've got 70 or more loyalty points can buy tickets at the moment otherwise it's wait until they go on general sale. Season ticket holders are not entitled to any extra seats.

Thanks Joey

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just took me three minutes to log on via iPad mini so the system works perfectly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If anyone cannot get in PM and I'll do it for you using your log in as nothing wrong as far as I can see.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton

that doesn't seem to be true. I'm a season ticket holder, have bought my seats for Thursday, and have just bought an extra seat for someone else

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You expect someone to give you their debit or credit card details ?

Fair point, just offering to help as clearly some are having issues with their IE type they are using, not sure why the should but they are.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Season ticket holders are not entitled to any extra seats.

Not true. You can buy up to 6 tickets for the home leg. http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/Assets/HTML/UNITEDKINGDOM/PUBLIC/Product/Other/HPO114.pdf

I've bought 2 for the home leg and it's worked ok. Given that the pdf doesn't say that you have to be a S/T holder to buy a ticket (you can if you have 70 loyalty points today), I suspect that those people can also buy up to 6.

For the away leg, it's strictly one each though.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Home and away tickets SORTED, only slight problem is that I'm working in Liverpool Thursday until 6pm, so will do so me serious grovelling to get someone to cover me.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
that doesn't seem to be true. I'm a season ticket holder, have bought my seats for Thursday, and have just bought an extra seat for someone else

AH yes you are correct, I tried to get an extra ticket earlier and it wouldn't let me but it appears to be now. Kind of makes needing 70 loyalty points a waste of time if you know a season ticket holder.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
If anyone cannot get in PM and I'll do it for you using your log in as nothing wrong as far as I can see.

Yeah okay then.

Let me just get my bank details for you and I'll PM them over right away

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah okay then.

Let me just get my bank details for you and I'll PM them over right away

Thanks, I am located in Nigeria

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Ha! Just realised that I've got enough loyalty points to buy away tickets today (what a tit...) but because I got a Leicester away ticket and my Missus didn't (she was working), she's on 1224 points - just one point below what's required. Best hang on til 2pm tomorrow, as originally planned. :wozza:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Sorry if this has been covered, but does anyone know if I can upgrade my kids Season ticket to adult on line, or will I have to do by phone. I've already upgraded to Gold membership for the game, but can't see how to change U18 to Adult?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here