The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Blackadder said:
My heads cleared now and I can recall some of the conversations I had last night.

I remember speaking to Danny Seagull at the bar. We were talking about all the photos that were taken at the Grimsby game and posted on NSC.

I asked "so whose dad was that older chap you had pictures of?"

Danny: "No one's he was some guy we didn't know who just crashed at our place!"

:lolol: :lolol: I thought you guys knew him! :lolol:

People actually looked at the thread. :eek: :dunce:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
The last poster....
banned.jpg

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Blackadder said:
Was Sheebo there last night? Another NSCer I haven't met.

Don't worry Richie, there will be more. Everyone enjoyed themselves :drink:

wayoflife.jpg

Sheebo is the one on the far right of this picture

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Seagullible said:
Just got into work - top night so thanks to Safeway.
Bit pissed off I'm not in any photos though :angry: bad timing for bog break!

I haven't downloaded ours yet :lolol: :p

Sounds, and looks like a good time was had by all. In the name of politeness and discretion i wouldn't expect any names, but were there any odd or scary individuals that somtimes turn up at these sort of bashes.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Turkey said:
Yep. Saw you in the event and lost you.. We're you there when they put me in the skip? ****s.

Plsy Italia was in there but I swear Chapmans was too?

I didn't go to the event. I went to the Hop Poles and then to the Enigma where i realised just how pissed i was and that i really should have had some dinner. Had to leave at about 12 because i was incapable of standing.

:ohmy:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm well gutted I missed it, sounds like a blast, still the missus got the hump when I suggested staying out for the night after being out all day, think she forgets how I don't see her on saturdays. The off season removes those types of memories.

Still Glad it all went off well and good work Safeway and Artois organising it all. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What a superb night. Great to put faces to names and also good to see the lovelly Yorkie again.

It was also good to meet a few soul mates who have the same views as myself ( Buzza. Berkshire Seagullible, Dannyculliplookalikedad etc) Buzza is a top bloke and I owe you a pint mate.

We must do this again soon. It would also be great to see some more of you at the NSC Albion games.

Regards all

Dave

PS Trotster is top tottie

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
You missed a great night Tinx and you couldnt collect your award!!!

Still giggling about it all now!

Met John Keeley in the pub last night and he knew all about the NSC meet up - cooooolllll!!! :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I won.....wooohooooo, I assume someone collected it on my behalf and made an emotional speech.

I feel very honoured and would like to thank all who voted for me.

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:
:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You'll be pleased to know that the JPF and DAFT Bints were very well represented Tinx

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
So glad you all had a great time, well done those of the Daft bints who represented us well - sorry I couldn't make it, family committments.... Hope to see some more photos and then I can put faces to names

Well done safeway me thinks you organized well!!

:clap: :clap:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone else see that group of policewomen in the Event? I honestly thought they'd come to arrest me for being in the Event in the first place but alas they did'nt ???

Oh and that group of 3 girls wearing skirts I can only describe as "belts", red, yellow and light blue thongs...not that I got close enough to look or anything :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports