Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Danny Seagull said:
I can see why you thought the tramp really was Sheebo's dad, there's a definite likeness :lol: ;)

Was Sheebo there last night? Another NSCer I haven't met.

Don't worry Richie, there will be more. Everyone enjoyed themselves :drink:

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Special mention to the rival fans who turned up (Laughing Bluebird and Wilts Royal).Both top blokes even though they do support teams that are inferior to the Albion. :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Who took a camera? I know Yorkie plans to post some in a day or two. Artois had oen too. Anyone else?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Beefy said:
Special mention to the rival fans who turned up (Laughing Bluebird and Wilts Royal).Both top blokes even though they do support teams that are inferior to the Albion. :clap2:

Agreed - although I didn't get around to having a proper chat with Wilts. Or perhaps I did and it took place during those lost two hours towards the end... :blush:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
psycho.jpg

I saw that and I thought of M'Lord.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Cheshire Dolphin said:
Agreed - although I didn't get around to having a proper chat with Wilts. Or perhaps I did and it took place during those lost two hours towards the end... :blush:

Ah, you did... I was talking to you and Laughing Bluebird together while in the middle somewhere by the table... :lol:

So it was one of those lost hours around... 8:30pm or summat. :drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
hehehe lol my arse off Turkey I do NOT look like the almighty Frank :D
Just because I'm bald :lolol:
Yeah Meades_Ball you deserve it but you only won cos Safeway had to buy a pint for the winners :cool:

Wish I had mingled more but thats what you get for dragging someone to a gathering when he does'nt know what the f*** we were all going on about!

Trotster....yeah she's alright I guess as she did give me a :kiss: when I had to leave :lolol:

Seriously gotta have another meet-up pre/after game soon :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yep. Saw you in the event and lost you.. We're you there when they put me in the skip? ****s.

Plsy Italia was in there but I swear Chapmans was too?

P.S. You're in Wiltshires avatar :p :p :p :p :p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Turkey said:
Yep. Saw you in the event and lost you.. We're you there when they put me in the skip? ****s.

Plsy Italia was in there but I swear Chapmans was too?

P.S. You're in Wiltshires avatar :p :p :p :p :p

I got to the event f***ing early cos my mate said "its nearly midnight we better get there soon" - turns out it was 10:30pm!! I got wankered and remember you being there along with AFC Womble....I danced abit and bumped into Artois and the guy in the blue shirt (sorry forget the name), then I got too drunk and scared of blazin squad wannabe's and left in a hurry for Cheeky Chicken about 12:30am

Ended up at my mates house demanding he put LOTR: The Two Towers on but fell asleep and got home about 3:30am.....the rest was drunken today (sunday) :D

if you liken me to the almighty FRANK then I must be special :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here