Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
You will of course be very welcome. First team is sponsored by the local butchers so the burgers are good! And they did start getting some interesting beer in again towards the end of the season so hopefully that will continue next season.

Sounds right up my alley that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Let's hope Pagham's exile in Wessex isn't as long as Crowborough's was in Kent.

1AAA140A-0A46-42F2-8063-ECE47B97BAD8.jpeg

Hope the Pagham players and supporters enjoy their days out in Dorset and Hampshire.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Sounds right up my alley that.

The club did have a partnership with Good Things Brewing who are based just down the road at Eridge. But if you follow the local beer scene you'll know they had the worst luck and their 17th century barn they brewed out of was struck by lightning and burnt to the ground. They are on their way back under a new name (Allkin Brewing) and hopefully the partnership will kick off again.

However in the meantime for the last game of the season we had beers in from https://www.merakaibrewing.com/.

This stuff is bloody lovely and at 6.2% it made a very drab end of season dead rubber 0-0 more bearable.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The club did have a partnership with Good Things Brewing who are based just down the road at Eridge. But if you follow the local beer scene you'll know they had the worst luck and their 17th century barn they brewed out of was struck by lightning and burnt to the ground. They are on their way back under a new name (Allkin Brewing) and hopefully the partnership will kick off again.

However in the meantime for the last game of the season we had beers in from https://www.merakaibrewing.com/.

This stuff is bloody lovely and at 6.2% it made a very drab end of season dead rubber 0-0 more bearable.

Yeah I remember that happening well. Very sad; I had ordered from them a few times during lockdown 1 and visited the Vine St tap room.

I'll be along next season! Any public transport up your way from Brighton?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yeah I remember that happening well. Very sad; I had ordered from them a few times during lockdown 1 and visited the Vine St tap room.

Ah you know them well then. Such a shame as it was such a beautiful barn in an amazing setting. They'll be back stronger though and they are planning on opening another tap room in Tunbridge Wells.

I'll be along next season! Any public transport up your way from Brighton?

Yes the 29 bus comes up from Brighton. Get off at Rose Court (I think that's what it is called - was The Rose and Crown pub years ago) and you've got less than a 5 minute stroll to the ground. Train is a bit more of a ballache as you would need to go up to East Croydon and come back down. It's about a 20 minute walk up the hill from the station but there is a decent Harveys house en-route.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Off to the Surrey Senior Cup Final tonight at Dorking between them and Kingstonian, before possibly the London Senior Trophy tomorrow of Tooting Bec v AFC Cubo, before heading up to Dorking again for the playoff final on Saturday.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Playoff final at Dorking today, will be interesting to see how they handle, Grimsby, Notts County and Oldham fans down there next season. :D

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Anyone know if Littlehampton v Saltdean is going ahead on Wednesday, was told on Sunday that Saltdean won't be able to field a team.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Grimsby travel to Notts County tonight for the first National League play-off eliminator. Nerves already starting to creep in.

Live on BT sport at 7:45 if you’re missing the football season already. Wish us luck!

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
The idea of a car park beneath a football stadium exists in Amsterdam where Ajax play. The car park is the park & ride for the city. A shuttle bus takes people to the nearby metro station. The facility ,when I used it, was not available for football parking. How Brighton missed out with the Amex?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The idea of a car park beneath a football stadium exists in Amsterdam where Ajax play. The car park is the park & ride for the city. A shuttle bus takes people to the nearby metro station. The facility ,when I used it, was not available for football parking. How Brighton missed out with the Amex?

:shrug:
Wrong thread? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here