[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Watched Lancing gain an important 1-1 good game friendly atmosphere nice beer with the added bonus able to sit in the stand with it

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Went to the OHOB Community Stadium , the home of East Grinstead Town where the home side lost 4 nil to Hastings United who are now 14 points clear at the top of the Isthmian SE division league and could be promoted as champions , depending on results next Saturday . Attendance 451 .

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage(52).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(52).jpg
    998.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(53).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(53).jpg
    835.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(54).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(54).jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 124
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(55).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(55).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(58).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(58).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 128
  • Webp.net-resizeimage(59).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage(59).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 125

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
Littlehampton remain top after a 1-0 victory over Uckfield. More comfortable than the score suggests. Saltdean won but Newhaven drew, so realistically a two horse race.

Now a week to prepare for the Vase semi and hopefully a sell out crowd of 3,200!

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Altrincham 1 0 shots . Travelled up £12 return ,didn't do game on a boycott. Sat at Aldershot now moved too tears abelt drunk that my team has forced me too do this . 343 away fans watching an utter shite team

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Bexhill 3-2 Broadbridge Heath

Decent game. As described here previously cracking iconic main stand but little else in way of footie furniture. Good fun drinking in Bexhill though and lovely day for non-league day

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Altrincham 1 0 shots . Travelled up £12 return ,didn't do game on a boycott. Sat at Aldershot now moved too tears abelt drunk that my team has forced me too do this . 343 away fans watching an utter shite team

I thought of you. Disappointed at the result. Look safe from relegation, but clearly benefiting from the 'three worse teams' situation. Actually, I think it's usually four and one has a points deduction.

milliepops

Nov 8, 2011
at home
Excellent win for Worthing at an in-form Cheshunt this afternoon.

Not a lot of passing football played over the 90 minutes by either side but we defended superbly against a barrage of crosses and long throws into our penalty area over the 90 minutes.

Wonderful early goal from Ollie Pearce and a late Will Seagar header secured a massive 3 points, especially considering all the chasing pack won this afternoon apart from Folkestone.

6 games played in March, 5 away and 1 at home and we have accrued 15 points.

10 clear with 5 to play. Great day out.

Last edited:

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Excellent win for Worthing at an in-form Cheshunt this afternoon.

Not a lot of passing football played over the 90 minutes by either side but we defended superbly against a barrage of crosses and long throws onto our penalty area over the 90 minutes.

Wonderful early goal from Ollie Pearce early on and a late Will Seagar header secured a massive 3 points, especially considering all the chasing pack won this afternoon apart from Folkestone.

6 games played in March, 5 away and 1 at home and we have accrued 15 points.

10 clear with 5 to play. Great day out.

Do you know if Worthing's game at Horsham is all ticket?

Do you know if Worthing's game at Horsham is all ticket?
Probably too early to say, but given it's Worthing's final away game of the season and lots of us are planning to make a party of it if we're promoted by then (yes IF, still not getting ahead of myself even it feels like the momentum is there that we'll have it sewn up in the next two weeks), if you want to go, it's best to get a ticket ahead of time to be safe.

Cheshunt yesterday really was a performance of champions-in-waiting. They pushed us hard all the way and Ollie's superb goal in the first half definitely came against the run of play. Harrison Male came through clutch with some massive saves to maintain the lead before Seager scored the second. On another day that game is a draw and they would have been worth the point, but we held our nerve throughout. 15 points from 18 in March very reminiscent of how Poyet's promotion team all but sealed the title with a flawless run of results in the same month.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Probably too early to say, but given it's Worthing's final away game of the season and lots of us are planning to make a party of it if we're promoted by then (yes IF, still not getting ahead of myself even it feels like the momentum is there that we'll have it sewn up in the next two weeks), if you want to go, it's best to get a ticket ahead of time to be safe.

Cheshunt yesterday really was a performance of champions-in-waiting. They pushed us hard all the way and Ollie's superb goal in the first half definitely came against the run of play. Harrison Male came through clutch with some massive saves to maintain the lead before Seager scored the second. On another day that game is a draw and they would have been worth the point, but we held our nerve throughout. 15 points from 18 in March very reminiscent of how Poyet's promotion team all but sealed the title with a flawless run of results in the same month.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Put the champagne on ice, you are as good as there l reckon. :cheers:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports