[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mjking73

Apr 17, 2013
Littlehampton
Vase tickets bought. Even the missus is going. Shows how the run had captured the imagination.

Tonight I expect a run out for some of the ressies as they thrash the not so mighty Wick

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think I would miss seeing ‘top of the tree’ players. Sure, they cancel each other out a lot of the time but the quality moments are worth it. It was against us and he’s not on form but the way Mo Salah breezed through Bissouma in front of the North West stand recently was something to behold.

Agreed. A bit like watching the singer at the local pub compared to a top band (you choose) at Wembley. They could even play the same song.

Pub singer - cheap, local, easy to get to, beers, little lost if it’s crap, can go with mates

Top band - class, unique, atmosphere

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Vase tickets bought. Even the missus is going. Shows how the run had captured the imagination.

Tonight I expect a run out for some of the ressies as they thrash the not so mighty Wick

Interestingly, Wick are the last county league side to win the Sussex Senior Cup

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton

Didn't quite work out like that, did it!? Littlehampton taken all the way to penalties by Wick before advancing. Wick were really good tonight, especially their keeper, but a bit of class from Lucas Pattenden took us to spot kicks which we won 4-1. Final on May 2nd v Pagham or Newhaven.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Another 1-0 win for Brackley. 22 clean sheets in 32 matches. 7 in last 8 matches. Picked up 22 points in those matches. Not closed gap on the leaders. A two team title race which if we lose I am terrified of play offs.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Went down to Beckenham Town to watch them beat Balham, absolutely full of people with Blue and Red scarves. But loved the ground and proper decent little non league ground

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Peacehaven are at home on Friday night this week, however I won’t mislead you, the bar is out of commission bizarrely due to a private function however you will be able to get a beer for pitch side consumption. I’m working so won’t be there, if I was I’d probably just get a few cans in Roy’s and stick em in my pocket, you won’t get searched.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Peacehaven are at home on Friday night this week, however I won’t mislead you, the bar is out of commission bizarrely due to a private function however you will be able to get a beer for pitch side consumption. I’m working so won’t be there, if I was I’d probably just get a few cans in Roy’s and stick em in my pocket, you won’t get searched.

Bung us your season ticket if you can't make it please...I fancy this rather than watching Masterchef...Hang on, I've not signed up for the pay £20 to transfer scheme so don't want to get you in trouble with the face recognition scanners

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

The bar is closed but it’s “UNDER THE LIGHTS” I’m never sure why under the lights is some sort of novelty ???

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Bung us your season ticket if you can't make it please...I fancy this rather than watching Masterchef...Hang on, I've not signed up for the pay £20 to transfer scheme so don't want to get you in trouble with the face recognition scanners

……. and deprive your local club of a much needed few quid. :facepalm:

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Horsham into their first Velocity Trophy Final with a 5-0 victory last night, a great conclusion to an outstanding season in various Cup competitions.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Can I bring my flask ?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Team of the year continue their march to winning all the silverware available. Well done, Golds.

And especially well done to [MENTION=11804]Deanbha[/MENTION]'s lad. I'll be sure to pop down at some point between now and May to catch him in action

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports