Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most pissed you have ever been at a Brighton match

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Grimsby v Brighton, last game of the season 2003. We needed a win to stay up and we only drew 2-2. Bobby Z's last game if I remember rightly. I was a guest on the "Odds and Sods" supporters coach. Pissed as a fart before ko, not sure how I got in! Then drowned our sorrows on the 5 hour ride home.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
The two times Gulls Eye sponsored games back in 1995,at the second game, Blackpool, the then Mrs Bellotti disappeared up in the west stand with one of the guests to share a 'herbal' cigarette, allegedly.

At both games Peter Smith was chosen as The Gulls Eye, in association with the Gandhi Takeaway (Worthing), Man of the Match. Right up to its sad but predictable closing Smithy never went and redeemed either of his two vouchers.

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
Although post match, probably a number of people who went to "Adrian the Giraffe's" 50th birthday bash last night. Happy birthday mate, it was a great night!:drink:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Attachments

• 1618436_10152241498038698_321924976_n.jpg
    1618436_10152241498038698_321924976_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 157

Has to be Fulham away 84ish. Was living on the Essex/Suffolk border at the time decided to hitch hike to london. Luckily the first lift was a nurse who worked at hammersmith so I was waiting for the pubs to open.Double figures on the snake bites managed to get flattened by the biggest Fulham man mountain . Somehow staggered to the ground sat on the terraces and promptly crashed out. Woke to hear our supporters booing the team off the pitch. Staggered back out off the ground to get a coach home.Had a half hour wait so I thought a quick pint before I leave the capital was in order. Just in time to see the classified results come in, I'd left Craven Cottage at half time!!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here