Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Most 'Infamous' Person You Have Met ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We,ve done The Most Famous etc......anyone met an 'infamous' character (excluding Stanley and co)....?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
That bloke off Eastenders that got sacked for wanking on webcam. I forget his name. Leslie summat. Served him a Cappuccino and made sure he had plenty of extra 'cream'.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Gully

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
An old mate of mine is Godson to Reggie Kray,vague memories of meeting Reggie when I was about 8 or 9 round my mates house,whose Dad was soon locked up for armed robbery.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Appropriately, I did hear a rumour that EARNEST went to school with Guy Fawkes:lol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Family friend is Nigel Worthingtons cousin so met him a few times :lolol:

Also met Gareth Barry at the cricket in Hove.

Edit: Wrong thread !

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
An old mate of mine is Godson to Reggie Kray,vague memories of meeting Reggie when I was about 8 or 9 round my mates house,whose Dad was soon locked up for armed robbery.
My brother married the niece of Frankie Fraser( enforcer for Charlie Richardson who controlled the other side of London to the Krays), I never met him but my brother did a few times.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Robert Maxwell. Shouldn't speak ill of the dead and all that, but...... Grade A Cock

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Graham somebody, that guy that killed that girl and left her in that Yellow box storage place down coombe road.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Steve Ovett is my mums cousin. Other than that only really met Harry, Jamie and Louise Redknapp.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Mouth.

I also passed Mad Frankie Fraser in a corridor in a Chester Hotel (the weekend we beat them 7-1 and Zamora scored his first hat-trick for us). He was booked in there to do an event talking about his past life. Not my cup of tea, so I didn't speak to him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Nicholas van Hoogstraten, of course, But fortunately, he wasn't my landlord...

met the man several times once when I was a prison officer at the Scrubbs (while I was in the prison service I met many infamous characters)a lot of which I would have no problem having a pint with(lots of there but for the grace of God ect)and rather some of them than the scanky neighbours we have.
outside that time of my life while I was apprentice to what I would consider one of the best electricians I have known we done some work at Sir Lawence Olivier's house in Royal Crescent the man had what you would call charisma super guy and made a mean cuppa.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
met the man several times once when I was a prison officer at the Scrubbs (while I was in the prison service I met many infamous characters)a lot of which I would have no problem having a pint with(lots of there but for the grace of God ect)and rather some of them than the scanky neighbours we have.
outside that time of my life while I was apprentice to what I would consider one of the best electricians I have known we done some work at Sir Lawence Olivier's house in Royal Crescent the man had what you would call charisma super guy and made a mean cuppa.
Blimey! That's mixing it up! Would love to hear more about the skanky neighbours tho'!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Blimey! That's mixing it up! Would love to hear more about the skanky neighbours tho'!

blimey mate,
thats one of the main reasons we are moving, they are the vilest people I have come across and I will drive over that bridge and never look back, in consequence I now have a very slighted view of the Welsh which as the time has gone on does not get any better and never likely to either
today he is using his Karcher washer thats perfectly OK but he has an air lock in his water pipe which is the same supply as ours it sounds like Gene Kruper gone mad and when at night their washing machine is on it sounds even worse breaking the silence while watching a late night film
council have been told but feel it is not worth dealing with and trying to speak to them(neighbours) gets a welsh language tirade of what I can only assume is abuse
and worst still two weeks ago racial abuse of my wife(who is part Indian) and she called up the police they were warned (and I had the feeling that that policeman had been there before) on a similar call but not from us
I could go on and on ad infinitum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here