Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Most Famous Person You Have Met?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Graham Taylor, Kevin Keegan, David Bowie, Bob Geldof and sat next to John Tarode on a flight to Glasgow a few weeks back.

Used to drink in Rottingdean on Sundays nights with Corrigan, Robinson, Smith and many others

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Yo Yo Ma. Middleweight world champion Marvelous Marvin Hagler.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Only because of golf, but I have had the good fortune to play with / meet many famous people, but I suppose my highlight has to be playing a few holes with Tony Jacklin not long after he won the US open, and it was at The Dyke!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Prince Albert, Nilkki Lauda, Eddie Irvine, Jackie Stewart, Penny Lancaster (yum) and a few others at a big beano at Monaco Grand Prix about 8 years ago .. those were the days!

Shook hands with Leslie Crowther at a village fete when I was about 4. Saw Spike Milligan a couple of times at book signings. Got Kenneth Copes autograph at a celeb. football match when I was about 10 - it was when he was famous.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Michael Johnson.

(the runner, rather than the Man City footballer)

Or Bobby Moore - whichever of the two you consider to be more famous.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lawrie McMenemy, Alan Ball, Mark Lawrenson, Brian Horton, Peter Ward, Gary Stevens, Alan Mullery, Greg Stanley (!), Jake Burns, the geezer from All Creatures Great and Small married to Prunella Scales, Lily Allen, Pete Doherty, Sean Bean, Jeremy Clarkson, Geoffrey from Rainbow!, Patricia Hodge, I could say just about everyone from BHAFC in the 70's/early 80's that I haven't already mentioned, as said my all time hero Peter Osgood, Peter Bonetti, Tina Gifford and her brother Short (as we call him (Josh Giffords kids)), as soon as I post I'll remember a few more.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Shook hands with Leslie Crowther at a village fete when I was about 4. Saw Spike Milligan a couple of times at book signings. Got Kenneth Copes autograph at a celeb. football match when I was about 10 - it was when he was famous.

Oh er, Leslie Crowther kissed my Mum once and she didn't was her face for two days !

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Bazzing Bazza's Sheene & Davies
Jock Stein
Bobby Charlton
Linford Christie
Steve Davies
Nick Cave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here