Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Moan About The Ticketing System Thread............

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Just popped this on the other thread but..All sorted for university parking via the phone. Just call normal ticket line and then go for option 6 (other bookings) - wait wasn't more than 5 mins. You will need your reg number.

Absolutely brilliant... a friendly female voice.. couldn't have been more helpful... 6 tickets and car park all sorted :clap2:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just bought home tickets for me and three mates, easy as you like - sometimes it pays to be lazy :D
No booking fee for me either :moo:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Piece of p!ss

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Can I just ask before I press the claim your ticket option, my daughter s unable to come as she is away. So I want to use her seat for an adult, will an option come up on her claim her ticket to upgrade it to an adult ticket or will I need to call customer services

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Can I just ask before I press the claim your ticket option, my daughter s unable to come as she is away. So I want to use her seat for an adult, will an option come up on her claim her ticket to upgrade it to an adult ticket or will I need to call customer services

When you click to claim your ST, you should immediately be given a list of your F&F season ticket holders who have yet to buy their own tickets. You select your daughter's as well as your own and proceed.

I've just checked and it doesn't let you upgrade the child ticket to an adult one online, so your choices are...

- Buy it as a child online and then phone to upgrade.
- Buy it as a child online and then upgrade on Monday night at the Amex.
- Just phone up to buy both and sort it out in one hit.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
When you click to claim your ST, you should immediately be given a list of your F&F season ticket holders who have yet to buy their own tickets. You select your daughter's as well as your own and proceed.

I've just checked and it doesn't let you upgrade the child ticket to an adult one online, so your choices are...

- Buy it as a child online and then phone to upgrade.
- Buy it as a child online and then upgrade on Monday night at the Amex.
- Just phone up to buy both and sort it out in one hit.

I'm getting no drop down menu next top our tickets. That's really not very helpful of the club.

I want to buy our U10 seat as an adult, along with my own adult seat and our U18 seat. Could do with doing it in one hit online and then print at home so I don't get clobbered with any booking fees.

Seems a bit silly if I've then got to join a queue on the phone to upgrade one of the tickets and pay a booking fee. Do you know if they'll do upgrades on the night at the ground as per usual please?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I had NO F&F's, not even my second season ticket which I pay for. I had to log back in as the second person to access my second ticket. It was quite simple, but not intuitive. Parking ticket was straightforward, although there was no parking in the usual car park, which is going to be interesting . . . . . will be arriving very early . . .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Seems a bit silly if I've then got to join a queue on the phone to upgrade one of the tickets and pay a booking fee. Do you know if they'll do upgrades on the night at the ground as per usual please?

I don't see why not. Might be busy though - there could be a lot of print at home issues to resolve etc. I reckon I'd want it sorted out ahead of Monday and, in fact, I have to do the same with my child ticket.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I don't see why not. Might be busy though - there could be a lot of print at home issues to resolve etc. I reckon I'd want it sorted out ahead of Monday and, in fact, I have to do the same with my child ticket.

Good point. Usually I upgrade easily on the night, but you're right, Monday could be very busy and I don't want to chance it.

Any ideas what time booking office number is open until please? as I can't seem to find that info. Think I might just buy them all online and print at home now, then phone tomorrow to sort the U10 upgrade out as you originally said.

Can't be that hard to introduce a drop down menu, surely :shrug: Would save a lot of people adding to the phone line queues.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Edit....finally sorted.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I would hope IF there are problems then stewards could use their brains and match up season tickets ( which I always carry) and print at home tickets and let fans in? ( meaning names and seats will be the same) or will it be ' go to the ticket office' ?

I don't think it's them not using their brains, more they're unlikely to be empowered to make such decisions.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We've got until Wed am to buy OUR ST seat yes? How come all these posts saying bought for mates etc? Email from club said STs have until Wed morning to secure?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We've got until Wed am to buy OUR ST seat yes? How come all these posts saying bought for mates etc? Email from club said STs have until Wed morning to secure?

People are wanting to buy tickets for themselves and family and/or friends in a single transaction, where each person has a season ticket.

Friends & Family lists have disappeared for a number of fans which has meant they could not do so without either:

a) Adding the Friends & Family back into their accounts, or
b) Phoning up.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
People are wanting to buy tickets for themselves and family and/or friends in a single transaction, where each person has a season ticket.

Friends & Family lists have disappeared for a number of fans which has meant they could not do so without either:

a) Adding the Friends & Family back into their accounts, or
b) Phoning up.
Are you saying someone could have bought my ST seat if they own a ST next to me or wherever. Fair enough if you want to buy ticket for none ST friend but surely that happens Wed morning? Not before?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here