Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Moan About The Ticketing System Thread............

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
For home tickets its nothing to do with loyalty points, my seats aren't reserved either

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
When will the away leg sellout? Can't buy myself till Tuesday will that be too late?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine just gives a list of people I can buy one for but none of them are who I want to buy one for.

Suppose I will need to ring the ticket office tomorrow

Stainsey

Mar 25, 2009
All my friends and family have disappeared apart from 2 who don't have enough loyalty points - wtf ??

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
There is no seat choice for Hillsborough even though the option is there - but does not work. At least you can see where your seats are. The best ones formstanding, high up in the centre will be selling aftervthe next 2-300 I would guess.
Also 2000 is only the top tier. What's wrong withmthe lower tier ? (except THAT tunnel)

There is no seat choice for Hillsborough even though the option is there - but does not work. At least you can see where your seats are. The best ones formstanding, high up in the centre will be selling aftervthe next 2-300 I would guess.
Also 2000 is only the top tier. What's wrong withmthe lower tier ? (except THAT tunnel)

The top tier holds 3700 but reckoning from SW is that the first dozen rows will be taped off.

On another note, all of my friends and family seem to have disappeared from the ticketing system meaning I can't buy my tickets for Hillsborough.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Don't do what I did and click 'Continue Shopping' after booking away seats. Was trying to go back and add the home season tickets but then you just get kicked back into a different queue. So complete your away purchase first as you've got days to sort the other stuff.

AlbionFan

Aug 14, 2003
Sompting
Mines working now, all friends and family showing. Loyalty points have nothing to do with the home game for season ticket holders.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here