The Mighty CPFC Vs Villa

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well done palace, your players are digging you out of the hole that Jordan put you in.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Exactly the point. We're never going to win the competition, but another game, maybe on TV will help in our financial plight.

Thanks for the decent comments guys, and once again, f*** you to all the 'tards.
The Hol today was empty, that being the reason for me being on here!!

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Fair play to you PS, your team did you proud innit. :thumbsup:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's a funny old game football. There are two, that's two insolvent teams left in the draw. :shrug:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
because it was a terrible decision

ths place would on melt down if it was against brighton

yeah, but you could only tell after watching the replay in ultra slow motion!

ref and lino made a instant decision and thought it was a corner- as the rest of the ground did.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Just come back from watching this game at the pub and I must say Palace matched Villa. They're second goal from that 36 yard free kick was a cracker and Villa seemed to lose it a little towards the end of the second half.

I was sitting next to a Palace fan and he asked who I supported. I said I was a neutral and supported Brighton. His response was "you're not that neutral" and we both ended up laughing.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Hows this for co-incidence? I have a friend who has a shop in Dorset, and his wife hung a Palace shirt from the window, within 5 mins, someone across the road hung a Villa flag from their window.

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Just come back from watching this game at the pub and I must say Palace matched Villa. They're second goal from that 36 yard free kick was a cracker and Villa seemed to lose it a little towards the end of the second half.

I was sitting next to a Palace fan and he asked who I supported. I said I was a neutral and supported Brighton. His response was "you're not that neutral" and we both ended up laughing.

what a funny story,

and thanks for filling us in on the facts of the game, the rest of us don't have televisions:thumbsup:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Hows this for co-incidence? I have a friend who has a shop in Dorset, and his wife hung a Palace shirt from the window, within 5 mins, someone across the road hung a Villa flag from their window.

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Coincidence.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well Palace did well, ten point deduction or not I'd be very surprised if they went down.

Just watched the game from the Middle East & was hoping for a Villa win after our latest defeat against Norwich. Fair play to Palace their players were up for it, played well, good atmosphere, big crowd, quick, pacy, pationate & skilful - Can I really be praising Palace!!

Indeed everything that we are not!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports