Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Magic of the FA Cup…

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Understand where you're coming from and it requires more than a planning degree. Knowing the away stands helps plan where to buy a second ticket a week after buying the first so we can stand together.
But surely WBA knew they hadn't sold that many home tickets and could have just opened up another section next to the away section to allow the fans to spread out more.

You’re right, but everything is football seems to be impossible to do like this. Personally I just don’t think they can be bothered, maybe the moneys not there to incentives like old days when gate receipts really did matter. Especially on cup day.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
They’ve put their prices up by 60% for FA cup games this year. Supporters are divided on the manager. And it’s just after Christmas. All of these reasons apparently.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
They’ve put their prices up by 60% for FA cup games this year. Supporters are divided on the manager. And it’s just after Christmas. All of these reasons apparently.
All I ask is who ever is drawing the balls please please give them a good shake.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
When is the actual sodding draw? Wish they'd get on with it.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

So they were charging £9 for cup matches last season?

Most non-league teams charge £10 to get in these days.

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Geeeeeesus Christ!

That Steve Cooper makes Iain Dowie look like a male model. He should sue his dentist. :eek:

Gaetan Bong on the subs bench for Nott'm Forest v Arsenal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here