Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Loan Deadline Day thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Serious question - can literally anyone go along to these shebangs?

The evidence presented on this thread suggests 'yes' but that's not actually the case.

If there was an NSCer who could ask a sensible question and could write up the press conference for NSC, I'm sure I could arrange it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Reading say they'll not bring anyone else in.

I hadn't realised they had 6 loans already so, as was the case for us last year, they have to leave one out of the match day squad each week.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
For all of his faults I would sooner Bridcutt play for us than against us. Why has Buckley gone back I thought he was at Leeds with an agreement to sign in January for £1m. If it was Leeds didnt want him could he solve our striker problem for a month?

He would be injured for at least 3 weeks of that month.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Buckley was recalled as Sunderland need him, not because he was pony at Leeds. Whether he would be a good addition here is immaterial as he is not available for loan.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Buckley was recalled as Sunderland need him, not because he was pony at Leeds. Whether he would be a good addition here is immaterial as he is not available for loan.

He played exactly ZERO minutes for Leeds in their last 4 games!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The evidence presented on this thread suggests 'yes' but that's not actually the case.

If there was an NSCer who could ask a sensible question and could write up the press conference for NSC, I'm sure I could arrange it.

I nominate Ernest seems to have plenty of time on his hands ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For all of his faults I would sooner Bridcutt play for us than against us. Why has Buckley gone back I thought he was at Leeds with an agreement to sign in January for £1m. If it was Leeds didnt want him could he solve our striker problem for a month?

How, by giving a decent striker a lift in his car? Don't rate him at all (except for the Donny game of course!)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
The only good news so far is the club have not come out and said nothing will happen today.

So I assume we are still working on a couple.....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
This is without doubt the best chance to hit the promised land in decades, please take a striker (or two) and an additional combative midfielder on loan.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The only good news so far is the club have not come out and said nothing will happen today.

So I assume we are still working on a couple.....

Gonna be tight though. I think we will run out of time and not be able to get the players we want.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here