Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Loan Deadline Day thread

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Getting Wilson frees up Rosenior? We're going to play him at left back? (that's if we've actually got him).

Either joking or not a tweeter :lol:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
What left backs are out of contract and free agents to be able to sign other than the obvious one, unless of course Nathan Jones is going to get his boots back out.

Well, for starters you've been waffling on about Ashley Cole for months

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Has anyone mentioned Greg Halford has gone to Birmingham yet? Struggling to keep up frankly.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
I was at the Amex today but couldn't see the wood for the trees

image.jpeg

West lower concourse getting festive

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
....and now this......

Ian Abrahams (Moose) ‏@BroadcastMoose 2m2 minutes ago
Chrisy Hughton's made not 1but 2 signings - one is @ManUtd James Wilson, a striker all the top Championship clubs wanted on loan

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great afternoon's entertainment ! WHAT a signing....

Not going to happen is it? Bit disappointing really, Hemed and Zamora are very similar and if one of them gets injured we'll have to give Manu a go. However, if there's no one decent available there's no point signing them for the sake of it.

As someone else has already said, if we can't sign a decent loan player when we're near the top of the Championship we're unlikely ever to be able to.

I have a worrying feeling that were there anything about to happen, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] would have his embargoed press release ready to go , and would have already dropped a couple of hints.

Concerned of Worthing

Awaiting the Naylor tweet in 20 minutes saying 'No incomings'. Think the club have made a big cock up here. Striker was a must for me.

I guess in what we have already got that will be then.

Half an hour to go, it's looking pretty unlikely now. Shame we couldn't get a left back to allow Rosenior to play in midfield against Derby and 'Boro.

We'll also need to wrap Hemed and Bobby in cotton wool.

Gah!

I guess we will have all this to go through again at the end of Jan 2016. :(

Hope is sunk

I can't believe the club manage to get so many deadline days wrong.

Looks like we have ****ed up again it has to be said. I had convinced myself this one would be different, we are so fecking close and it could all blow up with a couple more key injuries. Hardly believable that we haven't covered for it as we seem to be so professional in other less important areas.

Maybe they still think we can get to the prem on barebones?

I imagine there was a fee involved that we found intolerable.

A striker who hasn't scored in months, one who can only last 60 mins, and a headless chicken who gets ten mins a game. What the f*** are the management thinking?

And that is that. Gotta soldier on now til Jan

Anticlimactic

This reads to me that we have failed at the last minute and have to settle for some wolves reserve

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here