Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

biddles911

May 12, 2014
Deselect ALL traitors like Peter VILE & Chucker Umunna, anyone who won't show LOYALTY and go and form their OWN Progress Party and get that IDIOT Blair back as their leader.

Corbyn has a MASSIVE mandate now unlike Maggie MAY and the Tories

Bit rich talking about loyalty considering how many times Corbyn voted against his own party over the decades (400/500 times?).

Wasn't he a traitor then?

Plus ca change......?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
If Labour MPs really believe he is unfit to be PM surely they must walk - how can they work to elect a man they know is incompetent?

well that may well be what they do, leave the Labour party - but not their seats - en masse. they could form a new party (or use the Co-op party) and become the new opposition.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)

Angela Eagle, Peter VILE, Liz Kendall, Chucker Ummuna, Idiot BALLS and his wife, Milibands , Hilary BENN , LISTEN to ME

YOUR BOY TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING TODAY

300k is a big mandate for leader however the rest of the country think he's an idiot lol.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Deselect ALL traitors like Peter VILE & Chucker Umunna, anyone who won't show LOYALTY and go and form their OWN Progress Party and get that IDIOT Blair back as their leader.

Corbyn has a MASSIVE mandate now unlike Maggie MAY and the Tories

What is the point of having a leader who won't ever get their party into power. The Labour Party under Corbyn is destined for many years in the political wilderness.

It is odd. My own view is Corbyn is a complete and utter nutter but my view is irrelevant.

What is very relevant is that it's clear that the Labour Party will never ever win a general election with him at the helm. The PLP will implode. Not just through disagreement but also in the interests of self preservation.

Even Corbyn's most ardent supporters seem to concede he is not electable, so it just begs the question ' Why ' ?

My own political stance could not be further from what labour means, but I admit that even the Tories need a decent opposition, and Labour won't be that opposition

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It is odd. My own view is Corbyn is a complete and utter nutter but my view is irrelevant.

What is very relevant is that it's clear that the Labour Party will never ever win a general election with him at the helm. The PLP will implode. Not just through disagreement but also in the interests of self preservation.

Even Corbyn's most ardent supporters seem to concede he is not electable, so it just begs the question ' Why ' ?

My own political stance could not be further from what labour means, but I admit that even the Tories need a decent opposition, and Labour won't be that opposition

Which ardent supporter says he is not electable ? He has just won a second leadership election in a year you stupid boy

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Angela Eagle, Peter VILE, Liz Kendall, Chucker Ummuna, Idiot BALLS and his wife, Milibands , Hilary BENN , LISTEN to ME

YOUR BOY TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING TODAY
And so did your party. The Labour Party is now FINNISH.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Which ardent supporter says he is not electable ? He has just won a second leadership election in a year you stupid boy
Electable by the hard left. But that is a long way from being electable by the more middle of the road electorate. British people are fairly conservative and the labour party with Corbyn is unelectable.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

The people that voted for him aren't interested in getting the Labour Party into power.
They just want a cosy little left-wing coterie, where they can moan about the "terrible things the Tories are inflicting on the working class", without a cat in hell's chance of changing anything.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Corbyn - time to go (incorporating Hilary Benn sacked etc...)

I don't have a pot to piss in nor do I hold any power, just to confirm my stance, I'm with everyone else, he's an idiot, lol

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I don't have a pot to piss in nor do I hold any power, just to confirm my stance, I'm with everyone else, he's an idiot, lol

So without a pot to piss in and with no power why wouldn't you relate to politics that aims to represent ordinary people?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

That's what the Press and big business and heads of the banks all tell us. Of course they might be correct and he may be unelectable or they may just be scared of the policies he favours to hold all these people accountable if he is elected.

They are not the ones who will do the voting. Individuals do the voting and if we all stopped saying he is unelectable and go out and vote for him then he will be electable - We the people should be deciding who is electable. Not the ones with the most money in their wallets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here