Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ISIS Crisis: About Time Too Dave

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
A quick copy and paste job, no doubt daveinprague will tell us this is all okay.

According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Why would I say its ok? Im not a muslim..Im not religious...
The point of was about Muslims opening 'Sharia compliant' banks in the UK....

Also, it says in the bible that woman should sacrifice doves when menstruating...you dont see a lot of that these days.
Ive lived in an Islamic country. My GF of 6 years is a muslim (I havnt been executed, and neither has she), she has a clitoris, and saving up for a car, my boss is a Sunni Pakistani, and I sit next to a an Iranian girl (assures me that she has a clitoris), whose father is a European ambassador for the Peoples republic of Iran. They both drink.
But thanks for your enlightening post. Ive learned a lot.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Truth hurts eh.
Funny when nitwits like you try to insult people, but cry like ****ing babies if it comes back...

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well I am sure that you or your girlfriend who live in the West, will be able to put the views right eh....if indeed they are wrong.

Thats the point though isnt it soulman...you give examples of extreme Islamic lulu's as normal muslim behaviour, when it clearly isnt.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
These Sharia interest free bank accounts, are they like other accounts in England, anyone can open one. Or do you have to be Muslim or convert, good recruiting ground if second option.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I had one in Saudi...Not sure what they do in UK..I didnt need to be a muslim.

Yeah, people will become muslims to gain interest free bank accounts.. ;-)

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Thats the point though isnt it soulman...you give examples of extreme Islamic lulu's as normal muslim behaviour, when it clearly isnt.

isnt giving examples of "extreme islamic lulus" by definition actually giving examples of "extreme Islamic lulus"

and not therefore giving examples or normal muslim lulus

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You would think so, but no...... theres people who will at every opportunity (terrorists if you will...people trying to spread fear etc), who will try to make you think that all muslims are blood curdling, beheaders...as witnessed here on NSC regularly.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
To chase boredom away...our little posse regularly started queues outside banks on friday in Riyadh...just to see how many people would join...would wait until it was a fairly big queue, and then just leave.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A quick copy and paste job, no doubt daveinprague will tell us this is all okay.

According to the Sharia law:

• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad's words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

An interesting article worth a look given you've posted this. http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/3/pakistani-talibanchristianconservativesshariabancampaign.html

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I dread to think how the conflicts in the Arab world would have played out had Bush and Blair remained in power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here