Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Re-counts in staunch Labour areas, this could be a real blood bath - Bye Jezza

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Michael Foot. When he left Forres School, the headmaster sent a letter to his father in which he said “he has been the leading boy in the school in every way”. He then went on to read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Wadham College, Oxford.

Jeremy Corbyn. He joined the Labour Party at age 16 and achieved two A-Levels, at grade E, the lowest-possible passing grade, before leaving school at 18

Dear oh dear. **** off, now, Jezza.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We're just a bunch of little England racists. It's a tough one to swallow, but that's what we've become

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I voted Remain, but know many people who believe in Brexit. None of them are racists, many work with people from overseas eg in the NHS and they’re friends. Your generalisation is wild beyond reason.

Do agree that racism has grown at extremes in this country, including anti semitism on the left and right.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmm. I have stated many times I was expecting a Tory landslide. Happy to "take it on the chin", I think it was a fair "fight" in that no side has come out of this with much dignity. It looks like it's gonna be five more years of Tory government. It's what the people seem to have voted for at this stage and the process has been democratic if not particularly honourable.
I hope Tory voters get what they want out of it. I personally don't believe any good will come of it and that won't change by anyone telling me to grow up or take it on the chin.

Yep. I'm comfy and the more the tories soak the 'plebs' the more I benefit. I can take that on the chin.

It isn't right, though.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Michael Foot. When he left Forres School, the headmaster sent a letter to his father in which he said “he has been the leading boy in the school in every way”. He then went on to read Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Wadham College, Oxford.

Jeremy Corbyn. He joined the Labour Party at age 16 and achieved two A-Levels, at grade E, the lowest-possible passing grade, before leaving school at 18

Dear oh dear. **** off, now, Jezza.

Says someone who voted Labour hoping for a hung parliament = Corbyn in No 10 :rolleyes:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I voted Remain, but know many people who believe in Brexit. None of them are racists, many work with people from overseas eg in the NHS and they’re friends. Your generalisation is wild beyond reason.

Do agree that racism has grown at extremes in this country, including anti semitism on the left and right.

I voted remain but accept Brexit as we are a democracy and not North Korea.

Perhaps a lot of people had zero faith in Labour to deliver it.

Labour win Newcastle Central - well done

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He should never have been voted leader in the first place

Absolutely. We don't agree on everything, but you're spot on here. He was nominated as an afterthought in the name of fairness and he's screwed the country every bit as much as Boris. Jezza OUT.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016

Nah. I'm not buying it. I was a staunch defender of brexiters having been one.

Having a tory leader, who called black people n*****s and coons, news controlling the media and demonised migrants. For that mentality to resonate, it has to have a racist mind to resonate in.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Kate Whoooooeey looks like David Johansen of the NYD

johan.jpg
web-hoey-getty.jpg

Last edited:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Is hating homelessness, underfunding of the NHS, child poverty and underfunded adult social care not an ideology YOU subscribe to?

No sensible person wants to see any of those things, but people differ in their judgement of issues, and how to address them. It seems the public have spoken, perhaps the left need to accept the decision of the electorate, and then go and take a long look at why they are proven to be unelectable in their current state?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports