Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It'll be too late then - we'll have left the EU.

We would have left he EU under Corbyn....let's face it, he had no plan to remain. He wan't bothered....:shrug:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I've tried my hardest to read into this politics malarkey, but every time I've tried, I've confused myself even more!
I've read about being for the people and education and health. I've read about capitalism and being self serving. I've read about the environment and frankly my head hurts. I have no problem about people championing their favourite party or dissing someone elses, it's part of being human.
My plan of supporting the party who plays in blue maybe said tongue in cheek, but can anyone put my way an unbiased website which states in PLAIN English, what they are all trying to achieve?
I may be more right wing than left, but I need more information which does not create new words for the Oxford dictionary
Ta in advance

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dont need to stay up for Workington result.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't think even the most staunch brexiteer/ Tory supporter could have predicted such a seemingly powerful show by Conservatives. It's quite remarkable.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
You can face palm all you like - and while it is clear that Corbyn is universally disliked, Brexit was the over riding factor in this election, how else can you explain the apparent massive gain by the Tories in staunch Labour and coincidentally Leave areas - I would hasten to add I doubt that anyone outside the NSC intelligentsia could name any meaningful Tory policies. They didn't need any, as it was all about Brexit - pure and simple!

50,000 extra nurses - all starting work tomorrow.

Do I get a prize?

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Blyth Valley confirms its going to be a rout. At least the EU referendum was exciting as it was close. Not staying up much longer tonight.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hmm. I have stated many times I was expecting a Tory landslide. Happy to "take it on the chin", I think it was a fair "fight" in that no side has come out of this with much dignity. It looks like it's gonna be five more years of Tory government. It's what the people seem to have voted for at this stage and the process has been democratic if not particularly honourable.
I hope Tory voters get what they want out of it. I personally don't believe any good will come of it and that won't change by anyone telling me to grow up or take it on the chin.

Fair play this is more the response I expect to see from people.:thumbsup:

Right we can kill off a few political threads now and all chill.

I am off to bed.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It'll be too late then - we'll have left the EU.

As the Economist Will Hutton wrote a few weeks ago, maybe the best thing to happen is the sooner we have a vote to leave and actually leave, the sooner we can start working towards getting back in. :smile:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've tried my hardest to read into this politics malarkey, but every time I've tried, I've confused myself even more!
I've read about being for the people and education and health. I've read about capitalism and being self serving. I've read about the environment and frankly my head hurts. I have no problem about people championing their favourite party or dissing someone elses, it's part of being human.
My plan of supporting the party who plays in blue maybe said tongue in cheek, but can anyone put my way an unbiased website which states in PLAIN English, what they are all trying to achieve?
I may be more right wing than left, but I need more information which does not create new words for the Oxford dictionary
Ta in advance

Mate, the polls closed at ten :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here